• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Training playlist

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys, music tends to be a very important part of training for most of us.

Post up your best training songs

Skillet - whispers in the dark
Rob bailey - beast
Skillet - hero
Tech n9ne - sickology 101

My Pandora station is usually set on heavy metal or devildriver radio.

Dimmu borgir - puritania
Pantera- mouth for war
Cky - hellions on parade
Not a big fan of rob bailey but since you mentioned him I like two of his songs, hungry and never give a fuck

Suicidal tendencies - how will I laugh tomorrow start to finish. I can gauge my stamina by how deep I get into the second play through.

Iron Maiden Live After Death...nothing better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megadeth station on Pandora. I get lots of: Megadeth, Slayer, Suicidal tendencies, Maiden, Testament, Sepultura, and the like.

Usually Madball, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Throwdown, agnostic front while lifting. During cardio it ranges from any kind of older punk to Skid Row, you name it.

IML Gear Cream!
Usually Madball, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Throwdown, agnostic front while lifting. During cardio it ranges from any kind of older punk to Skid Row, you name it.

Holy shit i havent heard the name Madball in years. I take it you are a hardcore fan?

Holy shit i havent heard the name Madball in years. I take it you are a hardcore fan?
I'm actually really picky when it comes to hardcore. I like/grew up on punk in general, Madball is by far my favorite hardcore band.

What sucks is all my CDs were jacked some years back and I only have a fraction of what I used to have. I refuse to pirate punk bands because they barely make anything anyways so I still haven't built up much of a collection again lol

Five Finger Death Punch
Shinedown
Sick Puppets
Rob Zombie
Godsmack

Tool - Jambi

As soon as the riif starts when you push play all you can think about is training. Phenomenal.

Amon Amarth
Battlecross
Killswitch Engage
Korn
Slipknot
Wintersun
Enseferum
To name a few

Back