• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi to everyone new here

Webstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi new here hope to learn and hopefully in the future pass info ive learned onto the less experienced as we all have to start somewhere.
Been on other forums and been blasted for asking questions and being told to find out by researching the internet, which i do but there is alot of conflicting information out there and believe its better to chat to people who have had real experience.
Hopefully this is a better forum that helps people to hit there goals.

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF. Please read the rules. Hope to see ya round the neighborhood.

Hi new here hope to learn and hopefully in the future pass info ive learned onto the less experienced as we all have to start somewhere.
Been on other forums and been blasted for asking questions and being told to find out by researching the internet, which i do but there is alot of conflicting information out there and believe its better to chat to people who have had real experience.
Hopefully this is a better forum that helps people to hit there goals.
Welcome to the forum. There is tons of information out there, and chatting about things are good. If there's anything you need or information, I'd be glad to help you. Just pm me.

Welcome. ...it's all in your attitude upon asking. ..tons of knowledge here, ,,read the stickies please. ..

Welcome to the forum. There is tons of information out there, and chatting about things are good. If there's anything you need or information, I'd be glad to help you. Just pm me.

Thanks very much, im going to put a post in AAS Zone regarding next cycle, if you can put forward your thoughts would be great.

Welcome to the forum!

Got to say great forum, made one post and got fast replys and great advice.

Hopefully one day with the knowledge i'm gaining i can also help the newbies out.

Welcome brother! Lots of good info here. Feel free to ask any questions, we are here to help!

Welcome brother

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome aboard

granabolic.is granabolic@gmail.com

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome brother! Lots of good info here. Feel free to ask any questions, we are here to help!

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome bro

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

Cheers

Back