• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Carb Cycling vs Carb Restriction

DUTCHPHARMA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When it comes to cutting and prep, it seems like their are two camps regarding carbs and how they are applied to diet and prep.
What do you guys think? Any experiences? Carb Cycling or Carb Restriction.

Depends how much needs to be lost imo. Carb cycling is probably the most efficient way to lose fat and maintain muscle fullness, but cyclical ketogenic is where it's at to lose fat the fastest while maintaining muscle mass.

I've never prepped for a show fully, but the one time I planned on it I was carb cycling and it worked great. This time I got so fat I decided to do a keto diet and it's definitely faster at losing fat.

When it comes to cutting and prep, it seems like their are two camps regarding carbs and how they are applied to diet and prep.
What do you guys think? Any experiences? Carb Cycling or Carb Restriction.

ALWAYS carb cycling, no doubt. Keeps your metabolism off balance while keeping you sane at the same time.

Unless, like GC said, you're looking to just loose fat as quick as possible without that much regard for keeping as much muscle.

I agree with carb cycling as well

Carb-cycling just seems to be the most efficient overall and is quite simply very logical. Eat for what the day requires of you.

Unless, like GC said, you're looking to just loose fat as quick as possible without that much regard for keeping as much muscle.
I've been shocked how much muscle I've actually kept since I started the cyclic ketogenic diet. Don't think I've lost a single bit of muscle, but the once weekly carb loading really helps with that

The hardest part about​ that is only doing the carbs for one day lol. I have a hard time stopping once I start

I've been shocked how much muscle I've actually kept since I started the cyclic ketogenic diet. Don't think I've lost a single bit of muscle, but the once weekly carb loading really helps with that

The hardest part about​ that is only doing the carbs for one day lol. I have a hard time stopping once I start
No doubt bro, but that one day of eating is making a huge difference

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Back