• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Allinshop

Alex Venice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know what is going on with Allinshop? I have been using them for ten years and have always been satisfied with their customer service, until my last order. My last order they took my money, six weeks later it still has not shipped and I have not got one reply from customer service despite sending them 11 emails.

Any help would be appreciated? Are they just scammers now? Do I need to find another source?

It happened to everyone that used them since about last November. There not gtg anymore so if international is your thing I would go with naps till ashop for sure gets there shit together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy just got ripped off for over a grand with them

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

If you go on eroids, they are on the do not use list or use then at your own risk, I hope they get it together.

It happened to everyone that used them since about last November. There not gtg anymore so if international is your thing I would go with naps till ashop for sure gets there shit together

What are naps like shipping to the USA? I've only had stealth gear shipped here since I moved from the UK a few years ago. Are amps and bottles gonna make it through US customs? Any advice be appreciated.

What are naps like shipping to the USA? I've only had stealth gear shipped here since I moved from the UK a few years ago. Are amps and bottles gonna make it through US customs? Any advice be appreciated.

I've never had anything seized and shipping is about the same as alin

Does anyone know what is going on with Allinshop? I have been using them for ten years and have always been satisfied with their customer service, until my last order. My last order they took my money, six weeks later it still has not shipped and I have not got one reply from customer service despite sending them 11 emails.

Any help would be appreciated? Are they just scammers now? Do I need to find another source?

They took my money too and will no longer answer my emails. I did some research and it seems like the site alinshop steriods is an imposter site.
I should have known it when the ordering was different than before. they no longer had a minimum order and they will ship to a P.O. box when they wouldn't before. They sent me an email that said I would have to send my WU money to a different name because the name I sent it to already recieved too much money.
They also said we give you great bonus for your trouble. Doesn't that sound Chinese? This place is in Russia.
I know I'm screwed and you will be too if you send them money!

- - - Updated - - -

They took my money too and will no longer answer my emails. I did some research and it seems like the site alinshop steriods is an imposter site.
I should have known it when the ordering was different than before. they no longer had a minimum order and they will ship to a P.O. box when they wouldn't before. They sent me an email that said I would have to send my WU money to a different name because the name I sent it to already recieved too much money.
They also said we give you great bonus for your trouble. Doesn't that sound Chinese? This place is in Russia.
I know I'm screwed and you will be too if you send them money!

IML Gear Cream!
Scammer i know tons of guys hes burned including my self half orders then packs never come hes been around for 20yrs i dont know how.

Scammer i know tons of guys hes burned including my self half orders then packs never come hes been around for 20yrs i dont know how.

2 words:
Mod protection.

Why?
Money.

Back