• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

NPP/Tren Ace combo $150 (basically getting 1 fee)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:
I love a great test,npp,tren cycle!
Really gives you that dry, hard, muscle poppin look. Great fullness without the bloat! Just be ready to sweat!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

one of the best combos anyone can run....its fucking killer for pumps and vascularity...
yes it is. I think Many people are afraid to try this combo being 2 -19nors.They dont know what they are missing.

yes it is. I think Many people are afraid to try this combo being 2 -19nors.They dont know what they are missing.

the whole x 19 nor hype and sides is over rated... I seen enough bloods to dismiss this by far.... running one 19mor at high dose is no different than 2

Isnt it 2 +2 Vials for 150 not 4 + 4.. how long would you guys run this cycle for ?

Isnt it 2 +2 Vials for 150 not 4 + 4.. how long would you guys run this cycle for ?

thats correct, we made error on this..

me personally I would run for 8-10 weeks,long as I can handle the ace.. I seen guys just run it for 6 weeks to get that fullness back and move on on from there

Back