• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finished cycle

marinecorp1371

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just Finished a 12 week cycle. This was my first. 500 test cyp a week. And amidex half a tab eod. Also Himalaya liver care every day highly recommend this product get on Amazon. Great results in mass and strength. Body weight start 210 finish 230. A lot of water retention. Start T count 372 end over 1500. No side effects.

Next I would like to do a cutting cycle. I have some Pharma 3 tren on order and would stack with test c 250 a week any thoughts about this. What would you recommendation be for dosage of the 3 tren be to cut. Thanks for all the info products have been great and excellent service. Also on the 3 tren how often to inject pharm says it has a half life of 14 days so inject every 2 weeks?

Run test only again and dial in diet and cardio.

Save the tren for down the road.

Just Finished a 12 week cycle. This was my first. 500 test cyp a week. And amidex half a tab eod. Also Himalaya liver care every day highly recommend this product get on Amazon. Great results in mass and strength. Body weight start 210 finish 230. A lot of water retention. Start T count 372 end over 1500. No side effects.

Next I would like to do a cutting cycle. I have some Pharma 3 tren on order and would stack with test c 250 a week any thoughts about this. What would you recommendation be for dosage of the 3 tren be to cut. Thanks for all the info products have been great and excellent service. Also on the 3 tren how often to inject pharm says it has a half life of 14 days so inject every 2 weeks?

Was wondering how your cycle played out! Good to hear man.. and yes I agree with montego here... tren is pretty harsh.. I would run test ago and this time maybe an an oral.. like anavar. But focus more on diet.. sounds like you got the tren on order already just save it for your 3rd or 4th cycle..

Back