• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td from ml

Mosam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been meaning to do this for a few days . My pack landed no problem I would like to say I'm very impressed with monster labs so far the website is very simple and helpful I picked up a small cycle to check it out. Test c Dbol and adex comunication was on point and once the ***** was picked up I got my pack in X days I think. everything was packed securely oils looked clean also the taps looked good there was missunderstanding on my order I contacted them within 30 minutes issue was resolved they didn't give me the run around I would like to say I'm very impressed with the Service and I'll be placing more orders.
I pinned 1cc today no pop what so ever very smooth oil thanks monster team can't wait to see the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great bro. Glad you are happy with everything. Keep us updated on how the products are please. Thanks for choosing monster, welcome to the family.

I'm really excited to see the resultsI'm thinking about running a log I can't post any pics for whatever reason that is let me know if you guys want me to

I'm really excited to see the resultsI'm thinking about running a log I can't post any pics for whatever reason that is let me know if you guys want me to
We always encourage logs. That would be great if you ran one right here in our subforum bro. A good way to keep yourself accountable and get help along the way if you needed it. By all means, please do.

Thanks for the post brother ,.let me know if you need anything .

Back