• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone noticing a decline?...

Your going crazy sources are popping up all over intl and dom

I'd say theres more now than ever IMHO. But more scammers than ever too. be careful

I know of a great source that doesn't advertise on boards.Those are the ones that stick around the longest and are the safest.
But no there are more and more sources that are popping up more and more but you need to watch who you go thru.

can someone pm me some info on these sources? dom mainly

can someone pm me some info on these sources? dom mainly

Take a trip through the sponsor forum section. There are good sources there.

Asking someone to PM you with a good source is a good way to get ripped off IMO. Look at posts, get lists, review feedback, and make an educated decision.

Asking someone to PM you with a good source is a good way to get ripped off IMO. Look at posts, get lists, review feedback, and make an educated decision.

Bump^^^

Couldn't of said it better....

trust me, im reading every night till the sun comes up most of the time. thanx to the tren. i never order from anyone w/ any shady reviews and am very picky from the ones i do. but im always open to review other sources just to "window shop".

Back