• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Exemestane *Explained* at Iron Mag Research!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did you know Exemestane a commonly used Aromase Inhibitor (AI) by bodybuilders actually increases FREE testosterone levels in users, whether they are natural T levels or synthetic, aka AAS users? So it reduces estrogen, and estradiol in males and jacks up your circulating Testosterone resulting in more lean muscle mass, bodyfat losses, strength, libido increases and potential mood enhancement (DHEA).

We also can see that DHEA and FSH levels are increased in users. Comparatively Exemestane and tamoxifen had statistically significantly different effects on hormone levels, including testosterone, SHBG, FSH and PTH-intact. (study- http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/...scroll=top&needAccess=true&journalCode=icmt20

Common dosages: Low dosage 6.25mgs- 12.5mgs ED or EOD and upwards of 25mgs ED or EOD on the higher end are used.
"WES15" in capital letters at checkout gets you 15% off 100% lab tested Exemestane

CLICK LINK TO PURCHASE
http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/exemestane/
chems_0009_Exemestane.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the discount. Just picked some up.

Hey man sorry for the delay.

Just now seeing this, thank you so much!!!!!!!!

^^ bump ^^

Not a problem. I have used IMR for other products as well, but never had a discount :)

Happy to hook you up.

Use my code "WES15" every order.

You or anyone else has a single issue EVER...you contact me and I handle it for you.

That is the catch.

You will see various members on the forums will validate what I am saying is true.

Mind you , there are MINIMAL issues. Once in a great while a Tracking issue may exist, or I have seen 2 product complaints out of probably 1000+ orders.

I handle all of it.

Thank you :)

I'm looking to order an AI from you this weekend. Not sure if I should go the Aromasin or Letro. I'm one who seems to get puffy nips when my bodyfat goes up slightly, before I ever touched gear. I've done a few oral anabolics including dbol without any additional gyno than I have naturally. I just started my first Test E cycle, 500mg, kickstarted with Prop 100mg Mon-Wed-Fri (yes, prop on a first cycle, I'm brave). I'm thinking I should go stronger than Adex, but maybe letro would be excessive on these doses? The exemestane sounds badass though. Are the test-freeing properties unique to the exemestane, or do all AIs provide this effect due to less test conversion? Thanks!
-Pin

I'm looking to order an AI from you this weekend. Not sure if I should go the Aromasin or Letro. I'm one who seems to get puffy nips when my bodyfat goes up slightly, before I ever touched gear. I've done a few oral anabolics including dbol without any additional gyno than I have naturally. I just started my first Test E cycle, 500mg, kickstarted with Prop 100mg Mon-Wed-Fri (yes, prop on a first cycle, I'm brave). I'm thinking I should go stronger than Adex, but maybe letro would be excessive on these doses? The exemestane sounds badass though. Are the test-freeing properties unique to the exemestane, or do all AIs provide this effect due to less test conversion? Thanks!
-Pin

Hey man, so honestly we see this with several compounds, we know that Clomid has been reported to offer this as well
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12904801

So we can actually see a higher free test level when using such compounds then without them.

Stastically I believe that is across the boards, and not just individual as well, but I am basing that off of studies, and some labs I have seen, but I don't want to pretend to be an expert on all variables on this topic, bc I am not.

I do like the Exemestane myself much better then Letro. I don't like Letro bc it crushes all estrogen and also alot of guys have sexual sides from it, etc..

So if you wanted a step up from the Arim, and go with 12.5mgs or 25mgs ED or EOD. It should handle most anything you throw at it.

Don't forget to use my code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout for an additional discount.

Hope this helps :)

Back