• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Proviron

cheeky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys
i bought this at a pharmacy near me

have any of you guys seen a bayer product by the name of provironum....
bkpTmLA.jpg

What country are you in? I've seen the provironum name used before on bayer coming out of India. But the box was a little different than that.

I live in vietnam and these are readily availblr otc along side sust 250 by organon and test prop but its like 25mg/ml...
theres a sticker on the packets, looks brazilian? Ill take a pic when i get home
here are some other pics

DH2yc9J

fRlKZ6i

Does organon still make sus250?
i saw some other "bayer proviron" products and they seem to come in 20tabs boxes...these "provironum" has 50 tabs per box

thats what made me a bit...hesistant haha not sure if legit or not

25mg/ml lol that would be a lot of oil.

I've seen that same bayer packaging but it looked a little different and had Schering on the bottom. Like with these two

Provironum.jpg

and here is one that is Manufactured in Brasil and imported into Thailand

IMG_6914a.jpg

Best way to tell is give them a go. Should be able to tell pretty quick. There is a lot of different packaging for Bayer so there's a good chance they're good.

25mg/ml smh LOL too much oil sheeesh
Appreciate you finding those photos! Very...interesting haha!

Ill just go ahead and start taking them haha im sure they'll be fine
but anyways
on each strip, they have this sticker. Its visible in the pic below

fE4EVjJ.jpg

Used that Sust 250 from Viet Nam for years. I believe it was $5 a vial and another $1 for a syringe a couple years ago. I've meet people who had troubles with counterfeits but never had a problem myself.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh awesome!
thanks for that feedback on the sus
I was curious if it was legit or not haha

mmmm i refuse to put 25mg/ml prop into myself LOL that's just ridiculous

Back