• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vyvanse

Sixshot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anybody have this for sale

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I doubt it. You would have better luck with ritalin or adderall.

Why vyvanse? just curious. I hate that shit.

That's what my budy wants I don't know why he likes this better

Longer blood plasma half life. The time to peak free amphetamine levels is about the same as adderall, but since the rate of conversion of the prodrug(lisdexafetamine) to the active(d-amphetamine) slows down as the prodrug concentration decreases, it will give a longer "streaming-in" of amphetamine after the peak.

I prefer it due to it's smoother nature compared to adderall, and I tolerate d-amphetamine better than l-amphetamine(half of adderall is the "l" form, wheras all of vyvanse is in the "d" form. I feel that it works much better when used for the intended purpose, I really even prefer it if abusing it, but oral is the only way to do it. Any other ROA will only increase the time to peak by a matter of an hour or so at best.

Longer blood plasma half life. The time to peak free amphetamine levels is about the same as adderall, but since the rate of conversion of the prodrug(lisdexafetamine) to the active(d-amphetamine) slows down as the prodrug concentration decreases, it will give a longer "streaming-in" of amphetamine after the peak.

I prefer it due to it's smoother nature compared to adderall, and I tolerate d-amphetamine better than l-amphetamine(half of adderall is the "l" form, wheras all of vyvanse is in the "d" form. I feel that it works much better when used for the intended purpose, I really even prefer it if abusing it, but oral is the only way to do it. Any other ROA will only increase the time to peak by a matter of an hour or so at best.
That is a masters level explanation of pharmokinetics. Makes me wish I had tried that one before I had to put down the stimulants lol.

That's what my budy wants I don't know why he likes this better

Probably because it lasts longer.

I'm the opposite, I used vyvanse for a couple weeks and the things I noticed were increased anxiety and little euphoria. Then when 5 o clock came around and I wanted that shit out of my system it lingered and ended up getting low quality sleep. Even after 2000mg of vitamin c and grapefruit juice lol.

Adderall is in and out in 5-6 hours for me, the euphoria is greater, and it kills any anxiety I have.

I suppose it all comes down to individual brain chemistry, because I have also heard of other people really liking it as well.

Good explanation! I see you know a thing or two about these drugs.

That is a masters level explanation of pharmokinetics. Makes me wish I had tried that one before I had to put down the stimulants lol.

lol indeed. But if you are anything like me you wouldn't like it. It was formulated as a "non-abusable" pro drug. The liver can only metabolize a limited amount of lysine at once, so if you do want to get a good effect on it you have to take a lot of it which then lasts in your system for a long time. If you don't like the "rush" and euphoria then I could see it as being a good option though.

Last edited:
But if you are anything like me you wouldn't like it. It was formulated as a "non-abusable" pro drug. The liver can only metabolize a limited amount of lysine at once, so if you do want to get a good effect on it you have to take a lot of it which then lasts in your system for a long time. If you don't like the "rush" and euphoria then I could see it as being a good option though.

The enzyme that does the specific amide bond cleavage between amphetamine and lysine is in your red blood cells. This makes the rate dependent on hematocrit values, as hematocrit goes up, so does the rate. The literature I've read indicates that the exact enzymes are not know, but that they reside in the cytosol of the RBC.

In practice, the "rate-limited" part of that conversion is pretty damn high. Well above the therapeutic dose. As concentration of the drug goes up, so does the rate of conversion. IME, even at 300mg or so, the shit hits damn hard(not as hard as straight amphetamine, of course) and doesn't really seem to last too much longer than taking a single cap. The mechanism seems to make the roller-coaster just as high, but with a bit "shallower" ride up the hill, and not as steep on the way down.

The enzyme that does the specific amide bond cleavage between amphetamine and lysine is in your red blood cells. This makes the rate dependent on hematocrit values, as hematocrit goes up, so does the rate. The literature I've read indicates that the exact enzymes are not know, but that they reside in the cytosol of the RBC.

In practice, the "rate-limited" part of that conversion is pretty damn high. Well above the therapeutic dose. As concentration of the drug goes up, so does the rate of conversion. IME, even at 300mg or so, the shit hits damn hard(not as hard as straight amphetamine, of course) and doesn't really seem to last too much longer than taking a single cap. The mechanism seems to make the roller-coaster just as high, but with a bit "shallower" ride up the hill, and not as steep on the way down.

Interesting. Maybe I should give it a go again. Obviously don't want to ask my doctor because I don't want to risk fucking up my current script.. Also, I heard it's really expensive in comparison. Is that right? I currently pay $50 for 90 20mg XRs. Insurance covers about $230. They are also generics btw, brand name costs 100.

And regardless of what anyone says I notice a difference in the generic and the brand name.

my 50mg vyvanse is $270 a month a wanna say without ins? my ins covers all but my copay and I have a savings card for my copay- so zero bucks

its wild to me it last till 5pm for you
at what dose? it does make a slight difference because the dose isn't completely linear- little heavier in the front but it winds up with higher dosing at the rear which could theoretically make the effect seem higher at the end-I suspect I'm on a dose that.s a hair too low

it falls on its face from me if I take it at 730am at 3 on the nose

making sure its ingested with protein and possible l-tyrosine definitely maximizes its dose- the protein stimulates trypsin which is required to cleave the vyvanse
I usually try to knock mine back with protein or at the least a hydrolyzed collagen supp I have
I was super sensitive to peak and decline initially but now I barely notice it

Interesting. Maybe I should give it a go again. Obviously don't want to ask my doctor because I don't want to risk fucking up my current script.. Also, I heard it's really expensive in comparison. Is that right? I currently pay $50 for 90 20mg XRs. Insurance covers about $230. They are also generics btw, brand name costs 100.

And regardless of what anyone says I notice a difference in the generic and the brand name.

my insurance wont actually pay for generic concerta- true story
they would rather pay for brand

two were pulled off the market last yr- a new one came out
our particular ins isn't known for its generosity so I suspect the data looks pretty terrible for some generics

IML Gear Cream!
my 50mg vyvanse is $270 a month a wanna say without ins? my ins covers all but my copay and I have a savings card for my copay- so zero bucks

its wild to me it last till 5pm for you
at what dose? it does make a slight difference because the dose isn't completely linear- little heavier in the front but it winds up with higher dosing at the rear which could theoretically make the effect seem higher at the end-I suspect I'm on a dose that.s a hair too low

it falls on its face from me if I take it at 730am at 3 on the nose

making sure its ingested with protein and possible l-tyrosine definitely maximizes its dose- the protein stimulates trypsin which is required to cleave the vyvanse
I usually try to knock mine back with protein or at the least a hydrolyzed collagen supp I have
I was super sensitive to peak and decline initially but now I barely notice it

Not sure why, it's just the effect it had on me, I believe it was 30mg. Many factors could have played into that, it was also when I first started using meds though for the most part. Like I said I just need to try it again and see. Because that was years ago.

I always avoid taking the meds with any L-Tyrosine as it is a natural dopamine producer(simply put), so I take it once the med has worn off so I can get my natural dopamine levels pumping again. Also if I take them at the same time or too close together I sometimes will get a headache. Like there's too much neuro activity going on.

My support supplements with the time I dose them are:

Omega 3 2000mg (Morning)
CoQ10 (During comedown)
Magnesium Taurate 350mg (Before bed)
Zinc 50mg (Before bed)
Vitamin C 2000mg (During comedown)
Cayenne Extract (During comedown)
Garlic (During comedown)
L-Carnitine (During comedown)
Low dose aspirin (Pre workout)
L-Tyrosine (During comedown)
Vitamin B12 Injection (1ml, once a week)

Seems like a lot but it keeps me from building such a tolerance and combats many of the negatives to taking amps. I've found taking amps 2-3 days a week works best for me.

my insurance wont actually pay for generic concerta- true story
they would rather pay for brand

two were pulled off the market last yr- a new one came out
our particular ins isn't known for its generosity so I suspect the data looks pretty terrible for some generics

Insurance is just wack all around. I remember I was on blue cross and they use to cover the brand name but not the generic? wtf. Now they cover like over $200 of the generic. Makes no sense to me.

Of course my insurance was a little better when I was working in the energy industry before the downturn.

the protein stimulates trypsin which is required to cleave the vyvanse

The research I have found indicates that the cleavage reaction occurs in the cytosol of red blood cells. Trypsin should be capable of cleaving this bond as well, but the research indicates otherwise. I know many of the drug forums would state otherwise, but I haven't found anyone who has relied on more than anecdotal "bioassays", no analytical testing proves this to be true.

Quoted from the first paper I posted below:
"LDX was stable in incubations with trypsin, even when very high trypsin concentrations were used."

Another interesting note about vyvanse is the specific peptide transporter that moves it into the bloodstream is largely unaffected by food intake. That makes this one of the few drugs that doesn't get delayed by intake of high-fat containing, or really any normal, intake of food.

See these two papers below:

Absorption of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate and its enzymatic conversion to d-amphetamine
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2898170/

Lisdexamfetamine prodrug activation by peptidase-mediated hydrolysis in the cytosol of red blood cells
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4257105/

He will take Adderall if any one has it

I would never sell my vanse or adderall. Fuckthat. Not getting popped for that or leaving myself short for a few bucks. I get the 70 mg vanse and 60 of the adderall ir, don't need the xr anymore. Honestly i havent been taking the vanse because that shit is seriously strong. I was taking 120 mg a day and fucked myself up a bit. Now Im saving my vanse for emergency and taking 1 30 mg ir a day. Trying to get off that shit for good. It's garbage.
Im an addict.

I'll buy your vyvanse if you can deliver it today- my dr is a douche- I ran out yesterday and that's after I skipped a few days because I knew I would run out

I had a final due and was seriously freaking the fuck out

I'll buy your vyvanse if you can deliver it today- my dr is a douche- I ran out yesterday and that's after I skipped a few days because I knew I would run out

I had a final due and was seriously freaking the fuck out
(Please read in best Dr. Evil voice)
1 million dollars, muhahahaha.

I would never sell my vanse or adderall. Fuckthat. Not getting popped for that or leaving myself short for a few bucks. I get the 70 mg vanse and 60 of the adderall ir, don't need the xr anymore. Honestly i havent been taking the vanse because that shit is seriously strong. I was taking 120 mg a day and fucked myself up a bit. Now Im saving my vanse for emergency and taking 1 30 mg ir a day. Trying to get off that shit for good. It's garbage.
Im an addict.

It is hard. I've done it before with a combination of meth, adderall, and ethylphenidate. It was a real bitch given the pretty complete combined serotonergic/dopaminergic/adrenergic effects of that cocktail. The best method, in my experience, is to just straight-up cold turkey that shit. It will be worse for a shorter period of time. The worst part for me wasn't the emotional/mental aspect, but was the rebound congestion/tiredness response. Just treat the withdraws symptomatically. Add in a little caffeine, an OTC decongestant for daytime, an antihistamine to help with sleep, and an albuterol inhaler. That's about all you can do for the first couple of weeks it will feel like you have a nice head cold, but by the end of the second week, you should start feeling much better. If you can tough it out, 2-4 weeks and you should start feeling much better. Part of the key to a quick recovery is not to take any cheat doses in the first month or you will be pretty much starting from scratch with alot of the withdraw effects. And force yourself to eat, you won't want to, just make yourself do it.

Again, IME, getting off the addiction cycle of amphetamines is much easier than opioids/benzos(I have forced myself off of addictions of both at one time or another), but still in no way fun. I found another key to preventing relapse with stims is not to drink. Every time I had a relapse back on amphetamine/meth it was when I was drinking that I thought It would be a great idea. Then, BAM, back on another week long bender followed by two to three weeks before I felt normal again.

Get Shredded!
It is hard. I've done it before with a combination of meth, adderall, and ethylphenidate. It was a real bitch given the pretty complete combined serotonergic/dopaminergic/adrenergic effects of that cocktail. The best method, in my experience, is to just straight-up cold turkey that shit. It will be worse for a shorter period of time. The worst part for me wasn't the emotional/mental aspect, but was the rebound congestion/tiredness response. Just treat the withdraws symptomatically. Add in a little caffeine, an OTC decongestant for daytime, an antihistamine to help with sleep, and an albuterol inhaler. That's about all you can do for the first couple of weeks it will feel like you have a nice head cold, but by the end of the second week, you should start feeling much better. If you can tough it out, 2-4 weeks and you should start feeling much better. Part of the key to a quick recovery is not to take any cheat doses in the first month or you will be pretty much starting from scratch with alot of the withdraw effects. And force yourself to eat, you won't want to, just make yourself do it.

Again, IME, getting off the addiction cycle of amphetamines is much easier than opioids/benzos(I have forced myself off of addictions of both at one time or another), but still in no way fun. I found another key to preventing relapse with stims is not to drink. Every time I had a relapse back on amphetamine/meth it was when I was drinking that I thought It would be a great idea. Then, BAM, back on another week long bender followed by two to three weeks before I felt normal again.

Agreed. Cold turkey is the way to go, and use good support supps. The withdraws for me are brain fog mostly and a lack of motivation or give a fuck about anything. But that only lasts maybe a week then my natural dopamine is somewhat normal again. (Never was to begin with though)

And FUCK amphetamines make me want to pound alcohol like nothing else. I'm referring to the comedown, not while I'm on it. I'll be driving home from work and my addy is wearing off and just crave some vodka.. But I stay strong lol..

I feel like Im the only non junk here

know what I feel on vyvanse? like I can read a paragraph... know what I feel when it wears off? like I can't

buncha junks

I feel like Im the only non junk here

know what I feel on vyvanse? like I can read a paragraph... know what I feel when it wears off? like I can't

buncha junks

I was referring to a binge, which I rarely do these days. I'm maybe 2-3 times a week now and don't exceed 20mg. On vyvanse I don't feel any euphoria either, so you're not alone.

But yeah I'm still a junk

Icestorm.gif

Bunch of junks up in here...... I don't fuck with amps, that's just stupid. Does anyone know where to get some good benzos?...lol

The year I erased on etizolam wasn't much fun either. That was the worst withdraws I've ever had to go through. The only other commonly abused class of drug whose withdraws can kill you. But damn they are fun. FWIW, the etizolam I got ahold of was somewhere on the order of a couple hundred $ for a gram of powder. China, of course. If you look, you will find much more than that.

I'm not even using this shit for fun, Im just out here tryna function. My brain is all fuckin haywire without it, mainly at work, but it wears me down hardcore, shortening my telomares and shit. Lol

what hercules said- I'd stab a bitch over my fuckin vyvanse

I'm on day three without it and cruising on adderall and hating life, my head is pounding

Weird....i know someone on meth and they're out of their mind...you wouldn't even know two of my kids were on their adhd meds tho...

Back