• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar log

Putinwork23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up everybody, I was chosen by Basicstero to do a log on pharmacom Anavar. Got the TD sometime last week. Pics of the TD and body will come later this week waiting on my new phone to arrive.

Stats
6'3"
245lbs
Around 12% body fat

Current cycle
Test prop- 400/wk eod injections
Npp 400/wk eod injections
As for the Anavar I'll be running 40mg for the first 2 weeks, then 60mg for 3 weeks and 80mg in the last week. (Started yesterday Monday the 1st)
I chew up 40mg at 5 in the morning an hour before workout and Chase it down with grapefruit juice as WesleyInman posted the article about in a log over at DQ. Figured I'd try it out.
Also taking 2000mg taurine per day as Anavar cramps are a bitch and also always feel like I have to fart or shit when I take orals stomach always rumbling.

Workout wise
I do 5 sets per lift. First set is 20 reps to get a good warm up. The next three sets are working sets I do 3 sets of 8-10 and then last set I do same weight as I did for the 1st set but only want to be able to 15reps max. I do this for all the body parts.

Diet wise I'm on a KETO diet and have been for past 5 weeks. I do 60%protein and 40% fat for my daily intake. Staying 500 calories under maintenance level. Any questions or input/suggestions please let me know I'm here to learn as much as I can.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

have you ever ran Anavar before?

what are you expecting from it?

Doing any cardio? also not to be a dick but I believe true keto is like 70% fat 25% protein 5% carbs give or take i forget exactly

Doing any cardio? also not to be a dick but I believe true keto is like 70% fat 25% protein 5% carbs give or take i forget exactly
I might do cardio like twice a week after a workout nice steady walking pace. No your good man I used to run it like that but had ppl tell me that protein is too low and that might cause some muscle loss and I also watched a lot of Dave polumbo keto diet tips where it suggested to run protein higher

My weekly update here tonight. Feeling the var kicking in I'm currently running 40 a day this week. Feeling the pumps in the gym nothing noticeable with the strength but out really expecting it to be only one week in. I'm noticing a lot of acne on my back and especially on my scalp was embarrassed to get a hair cut they got so bad. Ran it twice before don't really remember having acne problems. Also I'm a big basketball fan so I guess the answer to spartan3924 was wrong I do play basketball twice a week so thats good cardio for the week. Had basketball Thursday and had the worst fucking calve cramps at the second half of the game almost every rebound I'd almost fall over cuz my shit would cramp in mid air.

Here some starting pics. Never posted pics on logs or online before anywhere usually just rock tank tops even summer time you won't see my shirtless unless in the water lol so bear with me. I can take the criticism tho so let me know what you guys think please.

Starting pics took on the 5th
b6f7ba3c33d894d5c9edb853d8ffba94.jpg
7df73d32b04660ce36654d0dfbde68a1.jpg
891895a66083be0207e2b264c7646f1e.jpg

Starting pics with the fat percentage calculator I feel like I'm around 15 at least what you guys think?
2e8ce676e6b2102972bae0184b141f69.jpg
138cecc38bbf1d83e6708d95eed39432.jpg
c518e19b5abb1aa04c567a2be183179f.jpg
eaa1e3980151e853a15cbec4c8fe4592.jpg
d1cf88e688103072708b31a600020bbf.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Didn't lift Tuesday and Thursday due to basketball. Kept my workouts same reps and sets as stated in my log. Did legs today. Which for me is more of heavy explosive lifts for my 1st main lift.
Leg extensions
3 sets of 20 warm ups
Box squats
10 sets of 1 (10 sets of 3 one step vertical jumps)
Bulgarian split squats
4 sets of 6 reps (4 sets of 4 broad jumps)
Stiff leg dead lifts
4 sets of 8-10 nice slow and controlled
Hamstring curls
2 sets of 5 minutes light weight
Half an hour later when I get home I do 3 sets of 60 yards sled pulls (power walking) start with 75lbs first set 150 second set and 225 last set 60 rest between each set I started sled pulls 3 weeks ago do them 2-3 times a week

Upper body definitely train to look good but when I hit legs I do it more athletic reason and explosion rather than trying to get my thighs bigger and more cut up. If that makes sense

Upper body definitely train to look good but when I hit legs I do it more athletic reason and explosion rather than trying to get my thighs bigger and more cut up. If that makes sense
Your style of leg workout and athletic built made me think that you may be a performance athlete, in which case Keto would not be particularity good idea.
Pecs are show muscles, when it comes to sports and athletics it's all about back, well mostly back. I doubt you will make any significant gains on deficit kcal and keto diet, but you sure will get shredded.

I see you mentioned that you are doing 60%protein and 40% fat version of keto, could you specify whenever that's based on weight or kcals?

Yeah just train legs more explosively and athletic to keep my vertical up because I still like to be able to dunk on ppl haha. I'm slowly going to add a 100 calories a day so I can hit my maintenance calories by the end of the week and then add a little each week try to put at least some size on while cutting. I base my macros on the kcals. I don't like using the scale much I like to go off looks and feel.

Came home from work tired as hell but still went and hit some bis and tris tonight(alternate one bi workout thena tri one).
(Set of 20,10,10,10,15 on all lifts sept dips and last curls machine)
Rope curls
Rope push down
Easy bar curls (on pull machine)
Easy bar pull downs
Single arm curls with handle(on pull machine)
Single arm pull downs with just holding the little knob. Focusing on contractions mostly
3 sets of dips till failures
Curl machine 8 half way up 8 half way down and 8 full reps did 3 sets total.
For feeling pretty tired when getting there had a decent workout felt a pretty good pump strength wasn't affected at all

Yeah just train legs more explosively and athletic to keep my vertical up because I still like to be able to dunk on ppl haha. I'm slowly going to add a 100 calories a day so I can hit my maintenance calories by the end of the week and then add a little each week try to put at least some size on while cutting. I base my macros on the kcals. I don't like using the scale much I like to go off looks and feel.

Yes, this seems fine.
However it does not answer my question regarding your 60% protein, 40% fat split - is that based on weight or kcal?

work23;1216514]Arm day pics
fb6173ad8c1fe728b7e7a5600a201fb9.jpg
eacbbe5a313ad53242a4068140531705.jpg
d3b6942e6dce71558cad46af4ff50ff4.jpg
fad444a2ae9a9042116599fb6a508e8a.jpg
67cb7ba2e8b07a3ce8dc342cc8ca98a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Nice peaks!

I answered it in one of the last sentences haha I base it off kcals

I answered it in one of the last sentences haha I base it off kcals

Kcal ratio of Fat to Protein set to 40:60 translates into 30g of Fat per each 100g of Protein and sadly does not constitute as Keto.

Get Shredded!
Kcal ratio of Fat to Protein set to 40:60 translates into 30g of Fat per each 100g of Protein and sadly does not constitute as Keto.
What kind of ratio would you recommend? I've ran it before at 70 fat 30 protein and lot of ppl told me to bump my protein a lot higher to prevent muscle loss

Maybe like 60-40 fat to protein ratio?

What kind of ratio would you recommend? I've ran it before at 70 fat 30 protein and lot of ppl told me to bump my protein a lot higher to prevent muscle loss

Quite the opposite high protein intake will kick you out of ketosis, that is if you ever achieve ketosis.
Currently on according to 60 Protein, 40 Fat based on kcal to get just 2000 kcal you would be consuming 300g Protein and 90g of fat.
For true keto you need at least equal amounts, preferably more fat.
So yeah 70 Fat 30 Protein will work, maybe even 75:25.

"Putin work"

Must be related to the Trump/Russia scandal ;)

Kidding man. Nice. I'm jealous. Var. Amazing compound and you are logging it. Lucky!!!

Back