• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This MILF gave me crack!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So recently this hot ass MILF I been living with for 10 years gave me something that has opened a whole new chapter to "my life is fucked'...

She packaged my lunch for a fishing trip out to a wreck... I open my hungry man bag, and it was full of MILF kiddy school snacks... I got down the gummies, but my good, I am like a crack head now for these Smucker's UNCRUSTABLES...GRAPE AND STRAWBERRIES..

956056a4c9c0e97c158f5f46728c4729.jpg
smuckers-crustable.jpg

I eat a pack a day... I take them on road trip,.... these are yummy has hell....I pound them like the old white castle burger days

crack.... thanks mom, really, now daddy will man handle the babies for these...;)

quick lil filler snack...

Im untrustable and uncrustable crack head,,, these blow away the chocolate rice patter cakes with nanny peatnut butter by long shot..

I met my daily MACROS THO....

Haha. My kids would throw away my lunch bag , if they found out i was getting there goodies and act as if they new nothing about it. They would even help me look for it. They hide the peanut butter now!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Laughed at the White Castle days. Buy'em by the sack. I used to get 10 or so cheeseburgers, like 45 cents a piece. Oh gawd, the next day I would cut the most nasty ass farts all day long. The good ole days.

Laughed at the White Castle days. Buy'em by the sack. I used to get 10 or so cheeseburgers, like 45 cents a piece. Oh gawd, the next day I would cut the most nasty ass farts all day long. The good ole days.

Yes 10 burgers if that, I would pound them...The only food ever in my life that would make me fart up a storm, but good farts like funny one..ones that I had no fear of..

They still have 1 left near you and I that I know of... its a hike either way..

you ever try that Sonic? it aint half bad man!

I think the one you are thinking of closed a few years back. Closet one is 50 miles from me. There are a couple on the shore. Never tried Sonic....these days when I have a hankering for a good burger I usually get one of these from PJ Whellihan's :)

PJ%20burger_zpsarhjiqh1.jpg

I think the one you are thinking of closed a few years back. Closet one is 50 miles from me. There are a couple on the shore. Never tried Sonic....these days when I have a hankering for a good burger I usually get one of these from PJ Whellihan's :)

PJ%20burger_zpsarhjiqh1.jpg
Yes your right it may have closed... I have seen signs for PJ's but never once went there,, You have no clue how hungry that is making me.. Im eating plane egg whites..

that burger man... is that swiss on it?

IML Gear Cream!
So recently this hot ass MILF I been living with for 10 years gave me something that has opened a whole new chapter to "my life is fucked'...

She packaged my lunch for a fishing trip out to a wreck... I open my hungry man bag, and it was full of MILF kiddy school snacks... I got down the gummies, but my good, I am like a crack head now for these Smucker's UNCRUSTABLES...GRAPE AND STRAWBERRIES..

956056a4c9c0e97c158f5f46728c4729.jpg
smuckers-crustable.jpg

I eat a pack a day... I take them on road trip,.... these are yummy has hell....I pound them like the old white castle burger days

crack.... thanks mom, really, now daddy will man handle the babies for these...;)

quick lil filler snack...

Im untrustable and uncrustable crack head,,, these blow away the chocolate rice patter cakes with nanny peatnut butter by long shot..

I met my daily MACROS THO....

They are great as a preworkout meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are great as a preworkout meal.

That's just what I use them for, pre or post..I pack a few of these and pound'em for a fast jammer in the belly.. I can eat almost anything while on tren, tren is very forgiven, in fact I need all I can get..

If I'm in the field, and it's crunch time, 2 of these hold me over for a moment when I go hypo

that burger man... is that swiss on it?
Vermont cheddar :)

I always wanted to try one of these, my namesake! Friend of mine snapped this and said it was awesome. Place in Absecon I think...

IMG_2820_zps1e4e017b.jpg

Laughed at the White Castle days..... the next day I would cut the most nasty ass farts all day long. The good ole days.

Yes 10 burgers if that, I would pound them...The only food ever in my life that would make me fart up a storm
A few years ago when I tried the Atkins diet, ( I no longer bother with it though) I was looking for a way to easily increase my fiber intake while I was in the work place. So I bought a couple boxes of "Fiber One" bars thinking that they're similar source of fiber as the "Fiber One" cereal is. All I can tell you is whatever they put in those things gave me the raunchiest nasty chemical type farts I have ever had in my life. There was a guy I used to work with who purposely would try to eat whatever he could in order to get himself farting, merely to fart all of his co-workers right out of the room. He would bring in deviled eggs to eat just so he can reach that idiotic goal, and he would lay down some nasty gas. He thought it was real funny.

I got aggravated with him him one day, (which just so happened to be the same week I was giving those Fiber One snack bars a try). So I ate an entire box of those Fiber One bars, and within an hour I farted that old geezer right out of the department, ( along with some other people unfortunately). Every time I felt one coming on, I would go stand right next to him, (just like he used to do to others) and all of a sudden it wasn't funny to him anymore, because he got ticked off, (and everyone else began laughing since it was pay back for him that day). There has to be some really weird chemical on those things, because they definitely produce some weird farts. The Fiber One cereal does NOT do that to me at all, so that's what surprised me.

the dilemma leaving Atlantic city, get white castle with your toll change and take the back roads home or skip white castle and get on the parkway

Vermont cheddar :)

I always wanted to try one of these, my namesake! Friend of mine snapped this and said it was awesome. Place in Absecon I think...

IMG_2820_zps1e4e017b.jpg

haven't seen this menu, but looks killer, and the best part your name haha..

You should try the high point pub on your way out of AC, on 30... great burgers and such, bar food, but good..There's a joint down the road too called wing it, its crazy good chicken!

the dilemma leaving Atlantic city, get white castle with your toll change and take the back roads home or skip white castle and get on the parkway
I always take the backroads, I hate the AC Expressway :)

This is a fitness board and you are bragging about eating shit food that is not only bad for a adults but one of the item associated with child obesity. Disgusting. You are eating processed garbage.

You guys ever been to the Kibitz Room in Cherry Hill? It's a jewish deli with outstanding sandwiches. Here is a pic of their GBMF (Great Big Mothafucker) srsly, that's the name. Its corned beef, pastrami, turkey, corned beef brisket, cole slaw, Russian dressing, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion, on rye.

GBMF.jpg

Get Shredded!
You guys ever been to the Kibitz Room in Cherry Hill? It's a jewish deli with outstanding sandwiches. Here is a pic of their GBMF (Great Big Mothafucker) srsly, that's the name. Its corned beef, pastrami, turkey, roast beef brisket, cole slaw, Russian dressing, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion, on rye.

Fixed

You guys ever been to the Kibitz Room in Cherry Hill? It's a jewish deli with outstanding sandwiches. Here is a pic of their GBMF (Great Big Mothafucker) srsly, that's the name. Its corned beef, pastrami, turkey, corned beef brisket, cole slaw, Russian dressing, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion, on rye.

GBMF.jpg

So that's a legit place? My mom works in cherry hill and mentioned it, said it smokes all the deli's in Newark....I thought mom just had a good deli experience... on my next trip down 287 I'll dip off...

So that's a legit place? My mom works in cherry hill and mentioned it, said it smokes all the deli's in Newark....I thought mom just had a good deli experience... on my next trip down 287 I'll dip off...
For sure. I used to eat there quite a bit, but now it's out of the way so I haven't been there in several years. But after discussing I think it's time to revisit :)

geezus how do you even eat that. I like primos, good sammiches

I had a fwb who was a milf, had 3 kids, going through a divorce, and one of the best feelings is after smashing when you're sneaking out to go home raiding that fucking pantry.

fruit by the foot, roll ups, chips, bagged donuts, Capri suns, and those DAMN uncrustables...

This thread hit me right in the feels. Although they are processed garbage yes. But after burning through 500 calories or so trying to satisfy that lady I felt I deserved it.

I think she may have had a mother/son fetish or something. It was a little strange as I was 23 at the time and she was 37 or 38. Bought me all kinds of shit, and would leave gift boxes full of stuff on my porch.

This is a fitness board and you are bragging about eating shit food that is not only bad for a adults but one of the item associated with child obesity. Disgusting. You are eating processed garbage.

Weren't you recently banned on promuscle? lol. Your future isn't looking bright.

Climb down from your high horse ya geezer

Weren't you recently banned on promuscle? lol. Your future isn't looking bright.

Ya cause they are cool with a 20 yr old running test tren and dnp and also a dude 40% bf running gear. There shud be standards and people's safety at heart

And what do u care? Are u a mod? If not then stfu. And grow up. People shouldn't be recklessly using aas and hgh which is what gives this a bad name and we get so much heat. From fools.

Ya cause they are cool with a 20 yr old running test tren and dnp and also a dude 40% bf running gear. There shud be standards and people's safety at heart

You come off as a little overbearing and controlling, and rub people the wrong way. There's plenty of ifbb pros who started in their teens/20s, and 9 times out of 10 people are going to justify whatever it is they are wanting to do anyway. Might as well offer the best harm reduction for them(peoples safety at heart, not blatant criticism).. Plenty of guys I know who are young use gear responsibly and get frequent blood work, avoid alcohol, and live a healthy lifestyle.

And what do u care? Are u a mod? If not then stfu. And grow up. People shouldn't be recklessly using aas and hgh which is what gives this a bad name and we get so much heat. From fools.

And I'm out. You have already proven you're immature and incapable of forum interaction.

Back