• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help breaking down test c

gjarrett2169

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I used 2 ml bb. 2 ml ba. 25 ml grapeseed oil. 5 grams test c. I mixed the bb ba and test. Then added the oil and the test powder never broke down. Looks really milky. Can i still use it? How do i get the test to break down clear?

You got way too much ba and not enough bb. All u need is 1% ba. That 1/4 of a ml for 25 ml of solution. Also bb do 12% that's 3ml bb also did you account for the powder displacement. As if you will be doing 200mg cyp. You won't need 25ml of carrier. You need to subtract the ba and bb amount from the total solution total then account for the powder weight I believe is .85 then add in the appropriate amount of carrier to equal 25 ml at 200mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have 7.5 more grams of cyp I would add it. Then add .5 ml of ba. Next add 5.5 bb. Lastly add 4.5ml more gso. Then you'll be ready to go with 50ml at 250mg/ml.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Back