• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Biggest Fear

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is your biggest fear?

I'm talking about things that if you think about them you get cold chills and shit.

Mine is death. I don't believe in an afterlife so if I think about death I get freaked out..... Being gone and that's it? Fuuuuuuck

Being helpless...

What is your biggest fear?

I'm talking about things that if you think about them you get cold chills and shit.

Mine is death. I don't believe in an afterlife so if I think about death I get freaked out..... Being gone and that's it? Fuuuuuuck
I used to have a crazy phobia of cancer , everyday I would wake up and check myself for lumps and different signs .. it was REALLY bad , even gave me panic attacks , but now I am older I truly don't care anymore , it's strange to say , and of course I don't want to die and leave my wife and kids , but I really don't have a fear of dying anymore . BTW I do not believe in god or afterlife , I wish I could , I really do .

Heights. In all seriousness i have very severe fear of heights. Like even a 3rd story balcony i have a hard time getting close to tbe railing

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Being helpless...
What ya mean
I used to have a crazy phobia of cancer , everyday I would wake up and check myself for lumps and different signs .. it was REALLY bad , even gave me panic attacks , but now I am older I truly don't care anymore , it's strange to say , and of course I don't want to die and leave my wife and kids , but I really don't have a fear of dying anymore . BTW I do not believe in god or afterlife , I wish I could , I really do .
I hear ya

Drowning..fuck that shit!

or the opposite..being burned alive.

Not being able to have children due to my supplemental choices has been a big one for me over the last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
What ya mean

I hear ya

You ever see a movie where a guy is held down and forced to watch his wife get raped or family killed. I cant even watch that shit. I have to leave or turn it off. I'd rather die than be helpless.

You ever see a movie where a guy is held down and forced to watch his wife get raped or family killed. I cant even watch that shit. I have to leave or turn it off. I'd rather die than be helpless.
Ahhhh good one. I'll add that to my list

when I was a kid I fell thru ice and as I went under I reached up and grabbed a friends ankle. we were climbing ice on the beach and by the shore it was normaly a smooth sheet that you could run around and slide on. the tide was coming in so the ice started moving around and rolling like waves moving underneath. when I fell there the current was really strong and I was sure I was going to get pulled under, my friend thought I was going to pull him in and was screaming to me to let him go, it was pretty scary. In my dreams no ones there and I'm barely hanging on and cant get out, I never go under in my dream I just feel exhaustion like I cant hold on much longer. Havent had the dream in a while but a couple of time a year I have this dream right before I wake up

Yup I hear you about my only fear is my family being hurt

when I was a kid I fell thru ice and as I went under I reached up and grabbed a friends ankle. we were climbing ice on the beach and by the shore it was normaly a smooth sheet that you could run around and slide on. the tide was coming in so the ice started moving around and rolling like waves moving underneath. when I fell there the current was really strong and I was sure I was going to get pulled under, my friend thought I was going to pull him in and was screaming to me to let him go, it was pretty scary. In my dreams no ones there and I'm barely hanging on and cant get out, I never go under in my dream I just feel exhaustion like I cant hold on much longer. Havent had the dream in a while but a couple of time a year I have this dream right before I wake up
Faaaaaaak

Being paralyzed. I have sleep paralysis already where I wake up in he night but my body is still asleep I guess. I can't scream or move. Takes every bit of effort I have for what seems like forever to get woken up. Ripped my pec about 7 years ago because I was trying so hard to move my arm that when I finally woke up and my arm and brain reconnected I couldn't slow it down. For 8 months I couldn't lift my arm over my head.

Man...woah..here it goes.., I don't really fear dying in itself., BUT I fear HOW I'm gonna die. I don't want some long drawn out cancer or miserable health problems., no drowning., no burned alive kinda shit., paralyzed and wheelchair shit..etc.. I just hope when I do die it's QUICK. Gunshot to the head., motorcycle wreck at extremely high speed., drag race.,etc.

What I do have mad fear of is my family or loved ones dying before me. That shits painful and hurts and I do fear that., like ALOT.!!

Great thread Monte.!! 🤙

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Family being hurt in any way and me not being able to prevent it or try at least.

Death honestly does not scare me, I'm actually kind of curious what happens next.

Get Shredded!
Family being hurt in any way and me not being able to prevent it or try at least.

Death honestly does not scare me, I'm actually kind of curious what happens next.

^^^this

I'm surprised no ones fear is dying pale and unjerked

Donald Trump becoming president.

Oh shit...

Not being remembered

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

My dick getting cut off.

Id end it all if that happened.

Actually. I think my fear is having no one show up at my funeral.

Failure.

What sucks is I'm dealing with it right now. I have a failed marriage. I'm getting divorced. My kid is pissed at me. I feel like I failed him. He's in Marine Corps boot camp and doesn't even want me at his graduation.

This last year has been hell on me and it's affecting every aspect of my life. Because I'm actually failing at something.

Back