• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dq, dg, gp

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Debating where I'll be ordering my next cycle from, Test P / NPP / Var

I know all are great brands so I'm not worried about any of them. Just wanted to hear your thoughts / preferences and why.

DG prices are higher than the others, but its also Pharma. Are the others???

Yessss! Or maybe I'm just poor af one of the two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For his brands and given the fact that it's domestic... I feel his prices are reasonable.. but I won't lie I like a deal too. It's the main reason I'm running pharmacon amps... it's great gear that was on sale.

I know all are great brands so I'm not worried about any of them. Just wanted to hear your thoughts / preferences and why.

You can't go wrong with DQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess just preference man. I can vouch for DQ and GP TProp. GP uses MCT and DQ is CSO. I really like MCT and GP is a great product. Over time my body seems to have a minor reaction to CSO but DQ is quality product as well. Have not tried DG TProp but do know members that have and they vouch for Alpha. I think your narrowed down to the top dom. choices in my humble opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You are definitely paying for the convenience of pharm grade and being domestic with DG. I'm never in that big of a hurry. It can be found elsewhere for cheaper.

If I were to choose of those 3. I would do DQ

DG and GP are both great products.

I think you would be happy with whoever you choose from.

IML Gear Cream!
DG is hands down the best service I've had with board sponsors and the prices are higher, but resellers always are. I don't buy everything there but the items I do I wouldn't buy from most ugl's if they even have them. For the speed, lack of bs, and depth of his list he is an asset to the community.

I go UGL for test and the more common oils and usually by in bulk. Stuff that's been harder for domestic ugls to find consistent raws for (anavar, mast, proviron, etc.) I'll gladly pay a little more and buy from a reseller with reputable products. Still not a guarantee but I haven't been burned doing it this way.

My opinion..... DG for little better quality but you pay for it and DQ and GP for a little cheaper they are all gtg though

I've had good experience with GP but I'd have high confidence in the other 2 you mentioned. In fact those 3 and basic are the ones I'd buy from.

I ordered from DQ and received my gear within two weeks. Looks good, packaging was good, price was good, looking forward to starting today. High marks to DQ from me.

DG is hands down the best service I've had with board sponsors and the prices are higher, but resellers always are. I don't buy everything there but the items I do I wouldn't buy from most ugl's if they even have them. For the speed, lack of bs, and depth of his list he is an asset to the community.

Well said...couldnt have said it better myself.

Drugs Gear for me. Costs a little more but high quality, excellent service and the fastest shipping. Honestly, from what I hear, the other two are good shops too.

Get Shredded!

Domestic Supply is a strictly domestic source that has has excellent service, great communication, and great products. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to help you, or if you just need alittle direction, I can help you also. Don't hesitate to pm me.

I think comparing DG and DS would be more like comparing apples to apples adding in DQ is like apples and oranges in my opinion.

just depends what you want.. dg and ds carry brands you cant get domestic.
they are both legit and fast.
dq is very well priced ugl.. legit and fast...
all 3 have great customer service

Between DQ and GP at this point. Sort of leaning towards GP cuz they have a 10% discount coupon and they all have my PCT needs and I still have leftovers from my last GP cycle

DQ is my go to for all oils, that's all I run, I hit nearly 5000 on bloods after one 500mg shot of their Test cyp, super fast delivery, I've never had it take 2 weeks, more like less than a week. DG and DS have great product selections with super fast delivery as well. I love Nexxtec for all my ancillaries, they're the fastest international I've ever seen, you'll have your pack in like 10 days, lowest brand name prices anywhere. Can't comment on GP

Last edited:
Brother try to inject PRL or AP Test base and get your bloods right after injection :)

DQ is my go to for all oils, that's all I run, I hit nearly 5000 on bloods after one 500mg shot of their Test cyp, super fast delivery, I've never had it take 2 weeks, more like less than a week. DG and DS have great product selections with super fast delivery as well. I love Nexxtec for all my ancillaries, they're the fastest international I've ever seen, you'll have your pack in like 10 days, lowest brand name prices anywhere. Can't comment on GP

we all love Domestic Supply over at DQ. super high quality and the service is unmatched at every angle. DG i havent personally used much BUT from my experience they are in the same league.. both of these shops stand in a league of their own here on asf. you all are very lucky to have shops like this at your finger tips. truly is a wonderful thing.

Back