• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anybody have any skills or trades here ?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started sweeping floors at a bodyshop ( Collision repair shop ) close to 30 years ago , then I moved on the become a painter , then a body man , then a heavy frame man ... it's pretty much all I know .. I eventually went on to become a owner of a couple shops so I don't do it anymore , but it's like ridding a bike 🚴🏻. Oh and I can play the guitar 🎸 weeeeeee .

I can dress myself

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

i can swing a hammer pretty good...

I started sweeping floors at a bodyshop ( Collision repair shop ) close to 30 years ago , then I moved on the become a painter , then a body man , then a heavy frame man ... it's pretty much all I know .. I eventually went on to become a owner of a couple shops so I don't do it anymore , but it's like ridding a bike . Oh and I can play the guitar weeeeeee .

Good story bro. Hard work pays off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hustler" = the magazine ....reading the magazine at warp speed.!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm an aircraft mechanic, (gearbox housing work) but more assembly work than diagnostics. I didn't even go to any tech school for it though. Just learned on the job many years ago. I dabble in auto mechanics, but not on a professional level. I turn wrenches and swing a hammer most days on the job. I work in a huge factory right in the middle of a machine shop. The machinists get tired of hearing me making a lot of noise swinging the hammer when I'm pounding in steel bushings and lock rings. I'm like the white John Henry of the machine shop.

I'm the best fluffer on this side of the Mississippi

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I ran heavy equipment for a while doing road construction. Blade, dozer, mixer, hoe, loader.

If anything ever happened with my job I have a fall back at least. If you're really good on eq you can make a good living kinda

I'm an aircraft mechanic, (gearbox housing work) but more assembly work than diagnostics. I didn't even go to any tech school for it though. Just learned on the job many years ago. I dabble in auto mechanics, but not on a professional level. I turn wrenches and swing a hammer most days on the job. I work in a huge factory right in the middle of a machine shop. The machinists get tired of hearing me making a lot of noise swinging the hammer when I'm pounding in steel bushings and lock rings. I'm like the white John Henry of the machine shop.
me too bro, I do field service on privates and cover southern california

USMC. Killing people for a living. The best job I ever had.

I ran a concrete pump for a long time and a back hoe for 2 years fixing leaks on gas lines. Now I fix wind turbines... I'm a jack of all trades master of none.

Commercial/industrial hvac dude. Keep all the secretaries in the downtown high rises nice and cool

Get Shredded!
Construction from frame to finish, auto mechanic, HVAC mechanic, plumber, light electrical, pretty much any kind of maintenence. I used to love working with my hands. Now I hire someone to do everything.

I have no talents, trades, or skills. I survive on the basis of power of will and strength of character, yet I contribute nothing m.

me too bro, I do field service on privates and cover southern california
That's cool. I mostly work on military aircraft transmission gearbox housings. I install the steel bushings, steel liners, and threaded studs which go into the magnesium and aluminum housings. Lots of repetitous movements. It takes it's toll on my elbows and shoulders, and the older I get, the tougher it is. I have to stay in the gym on a weekly basis, because if I don't workout, my body feels worse than ever due to the work that i do on the job. There are literally a couple hundred threaded studs and threaded inserts that get installed into every single transmission gearbox. Even with the use of power tools, it still takes it's toll on my joints

Railroad machinist. I can weld and do wreck repaire on locos and machanic work on the rest of it. Run a wheel truing machine now. Cut the wheels while there in the locomotive. Macbine is under the floor. Did construction when i was younger. Worked at a sign shop for a while. Made the signs and installed them. What ever it took to make money back then.

20 year IT career, for the last 17 of it I'm a Network /Security / Firewall engineer.

Any other musicians up in here???!!

I play guitar also. Did several full US tours, amd had an album in best buy and many other retailers. That's my claim to fame.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I play guitar also. Did several full US tours, amd had an album in best buy and many other retailers. That's my claim to fame.

Hell ya! Serious or sarcasm?

Hell ya! Serious or sarcasm?

No, I'm serious. It was a blast traveling and playing in every state. We had our cd for sale in best buy, hot topic, fye, Amazon, and many other online retailers. Released our 2nd cd on our own, without a label, because our first label fucked us over. Even had a European tour in the beginning stages of being booked. But, personal issues prevented that from happening.

Back