• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT Success and Next Steps

SolidStructure

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, this forum continues to be the BEST place for solid info, so I'm back with a few questions. I just started running a blast and cruise TRT course in January, I was doing 250mg test/week in January, then ran about 5 weeks or so at 500mg/week, and I just tapered back off to 250mg/ week now. I'm not taking anything else except Exemestane during my 500mg runs. I got great results just from this test only cycle, now I'm looking to plan my next cycle out while I'm cruising for a couple more weeks. I went from 256lbs to 219lbs, lost BF% and gained quite a bit of muscle, I'm 28 years old and this is my first cycle of anything. I'm looking to keep decent size but continue to shred my fat without getting figure model small. Two main questions; 1. What do you suggest I run when I'm cruising, Test E, Cyp, Sust? I've heard Test E due to half life. 2. What should I incorporate into my next cycle without getting crazy, I want to do it slow and correct while I learn everything properly, to increase muscle mass and burn some extra gristle off and get some really dry gains and vascular? Since I'm getting great results from test I want to slowly add other things to my cycles. Thanks guys for all the help always!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 105
Been getting any labs? You need to know where your E2 is at. Looks like you're getting gyno even as you're losing weight. Exemestane might be bunk or you aren't dosing right. Check the sticky in Lab Testing for bloodwork advice.

Five wks "blast" is an odd choice for a first cycle. Read the "First Cycle and PCT" sticky for the best intro on the subject.

Grats on losing the weight, a good start.

1. What do you suggest I run when I'm cruising, Test E, Cyp, Sust? I've heard Test E due to half life.
Test E or Test C - very minor difference between the two.

2. What should I incorporate into my next cycle without getting crazy, I want to do it slow and correct while I learn everything properly, to increase muscle mass and burn some extra gristle off and get some really dry gains and vascular? Since I'm getting great results from test I want to slowly add other things to my cycles.
Stick to 500mg Test and add clen 80mcg 2 days on, 2 days off. Then next blast you can add 50mcg T3.
Stick to Testosterone only as far as AAS goes, you still need to loose about 25lbs of fat before you can see any dry muscle and vascularity so there's no need to mess with any other compounds.

Check you AI, you lost weight yet your nips tripled in size. Invest in some pharma grade letro to take care of it and then carry on with exemestane or armidex.

Last edited:
The next step before you do anything is to diet.
That belly fat will hinder gains significantly plus its a serious health risk.
Good luck.

I haven't been getting labs, I think the biggest difference in the two pics is the second one I JUST got done doing a cardio workout and was extremely hot, first one was in winter and no workout prior to pic. I've always had pointy puffy nips since a teenager, any other signs I need to look out for though? I haven't noticed an INCREASE in puffiness or anything really. Also, now that I'm only cruising at 250mg a week I don't take any Anti E, should I? Or should I blast some Anti E right now just to be safe? Thanks again guys.

I haven't been getting labs, I think the biggest difference in the two pics is the second one I JUST got done doing a cardio workout and was extremely hot, first one was in winter and no workout prior to pic. I've always had pointy puffy nips since a teenager, any other signs I need to look out for though? I haven't noticed an INCREASE in puffiness or anything really. Also, now that I'm only cruising at 250mg a week I don't take any Anti E, should I? Or should I blast some Anti E right now just to be safe? Thanks again guys.
You will need to get your E2 tested at 250mg a week, it may be that you need low dose of AI.

I'm going to order some labs now, I have been trying to keep my cost low overall so I haven't done labs yet. I am also going to run Tamoxifen now for a week at 20mg/day to see how I feel after this last cycle.
You will need to get your E2 tested at 250mg a week, it may be that you need low dose of AI.

The next step before you do anything is to diet.
That belly fat will hinder gains significantly plus its a serious health risk.
Good luck.
Yes I will be tightening up my diet for sure. I was on point with this last cycle to keep my BP down, ate lean and lot of veggies. Thanks for info.

I'm going to order some labs now, I have been trying to keep my cost low overall so I haven't done labs yet. I am also going to run Tamoxifen now for a week at 20mg/day to see how I feel after this last cycle.

Good move.

If you're confident you're under <1,500 ng/dl T levels then you could get away with the standard and super cheap privatemdlabs "Hormone Panel for Females" at $57 (after coupon) but at your 250 mg/wk cruise dose you can't do that, so bump up to "Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS/MS" for $73 (after coupon), or use labsmd's female panel at the same price if you'd prefer Quest over Labcorp.

Watching funds is understandable but skipping these critical and cheap tests while blowing cash on gear and protein sources for muscle growth is a strong signal that you don't care too much about your health, so why should we? Just saying. I'd make labs a routine habit every few months at a minimum, more often if adjusting doses (e.g. AI) and you need to see the results sooner.

Good move.

If you're confident you're under <1,500 ng/dl T levels then you could get away with the standard and super cheap privatemdlabs "Hormone Panel for Females" at $57 (after coupon) but at your 250 mg/wk cruise dose you can't do that, so bump up to "Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS/MS" for $73 (after coupon), or use labsmd's female panel at the same price if you'd prefer Quest over Labcorp.

Watching funds is understandable but skipping these critical and cheap tests while blowing cash on gear and protein sources for muscle growth is a strong signal that you don't care too much about your health, so why should we? Just saying. I'd make labs a routine habit every few months at a minimum, more often if adjusting doses (e.g. AI) and you need to see the results sooner.

I agree, it's something that needs done. I'll have to learn how to read my labs now too, so much goes into this lol. I am definitely looking to do it right though especially before I move to any other gear or cycles that I'm not familiar how my body will react to.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree, it's something that needs done. I'll have to learn how to read my labs now too, so much goes into this lol. I am definitely looking to do it right though especially before I move to any other gear or cycles that I'm not familiar how my body will react to.

No probs on reading labs, just post em here. :D Lots of expertise on hand. Blank out the personal info of course, including specific order #'s, doc names, etc.

Is this actually TRT monitored by a physician, or did you just decide you were going to start taking some gear ... big difference between the two! I would be surprised that you have a very low test level at 28. Do you even know your levels, or what is or is not in range? It can get a lot more complicated but start searching and learning. I am just starting TRT and I am 47, but I also am somewhat familiar with how to manipulate my numbers so that my doc is going to end up prescribing me more than he realizes just yet!

Familiarize yourself with total test, free test, estradiol, their ranges and how they are affected and interrelated. To control estrogen, there are AI's (aromatase inhibitors, which control the rate or amount of test aromatization to estrogen) as well as SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators). Learn what LH, FSH, and SHBG are as well. Then you can start adjusting to get you where you want to be.

You are off to a good start by losing weight. Keep it up!

good job but you need to check your E2 and prolactin levels becuse your nipples are bigger tan before.

Back