• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Watson - WestWard Testosterone Cypionate

Status
Not open for further replies.

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Last edited:
I can vouch for this gear. I've used it. It was my script test. Very good testosterone! You can't go wrong with it.

Very good stuff. Almost all of it on the market is counterfeit but great quality anyway. I'm not saying that all is counterfeit or that all the counterfeit is good but that's my experience. Everything the OP said is true by the way. And that is how the current vials look. I'm lucky enough to have an over generous script (2.5ml a week) but everyone I've known that has used the black market Watson (hikma whatever) has been happy.

Very good stuff. Almost all of it on the market is counterfeit but great quality anyway. I'm not saying that all is counterfeit or that all the counterfeit is good but that's my experience. Everything the OP said is true by the way. And that is how the current vials look. I'm lucky enough to have an over generous script (2.5ml a week) but everyone I've known that has used the black market Watson (hikma whatever) has been happy.
This stuff is legit and good gear. That is a nice script at 2.5mls....I feel lucky also, mine is 1ml of 200mg/week.

Last edited:
This stuff is legit and good gear. That is a nice script at 2.5mls....I feel lucky also, mine is 1ml of 200mg/week.
Are the 1ml's legit? Buddy of mine has some to trade for other shit im just kinda curious because I havent seen the 1mls before. Both westward and perigg
IMG_3943 (Copy) (Copy).JPG IMG_3946 (Copy) (Copy).PNG IMG_3947 (Copy) (Copy).JPG

DS, it's...beautiful.

The last 3 trt scripts I had filled they gave me 1ml westward vials. Well, the vials were big enough to hold 2ml but we're only half full.

IML Gear Cream!
Probably WestWard web site is out of date as it only shows 10ml and 2ml vials of Test Cypionate.
I carry 10ml vials only

The last 3 trt scripts I had filled they gave me 1ml westward vials. Well, the vials were big enough to hold 2ml but we're only half full.

Probably WestWard web site is out of date as it only shows 10ml and 2ml vials of Test Cypionate.
I carry 10ml vials only

A friend at work was just prescribed the 1ml vials by his psychologist so I can vouch that they do exist. He pays 10$ for 4 vials a month with insurance covering it.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is deifnitely lucky to get 4ml at $10 :)
Thats probably enough for TRT but definitely not enough for a good cycle :)

A friend at work was just prescribed the 1ml vials by his psychologist so I can vouch that they do exist. He pays 10$ for 4 vials a month with insurance covering it.

I might add this...that is a good price but think about this. I have insurance that covers quite a bit of my TRT dose also, but guess what....I'm getting it shoved up my ass in premiums also! So how much of a deal is it really! Insurance is a sore subject with me.

Actually there were a few minor differences- Rx Only is not on the top right of my vial and the preservative information takes up two lines of text instead of one line of text. BTW, I have not tried the WW cyp from DS yet but the old batch of Watson Cyp he had was on point for me. I could not tell the difference between that and the cyp I got from the pharmacy. Might have to try the WW when Im ready for another cycle.

Couldn't figure out to post this pic correctly in a PM, so I posted it here to answer your question on the Perrigo. It appears to be legit. EXACTLY the same appearance on the box and the amp as the cyp I got from the pharmacy.
MB

Are the 1ml's legit? Buddy of mine has some to trade for other shit im just kinda curious because I havent seen the 1mls before. Both westward and perigg
View attachment 26797 View attachment 26798 View attachment 26799

Attachments

• IMG_1532b.jpg
    IMG_1532b.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 84
so the pic I have here is the same as yours- I also have another one ml vial from the pharmacy that has subtle differences as far as lines of text and the RX only label (stated previously)- Regardless, they both came from the pharmacy and yours looks just like one of mine, so they should be good to go.

Thanks for the pic brother. Just wanted to make sure it was g2g
so the pic I have here is the same as yours- I also have another one ml vial from the pharmacy that has subtle differences as far as lines of text and the RX only label (stated previously)- Regardless, they both came from the pharmacy and yours looks just like one of mine, so they should be good to go.

Mine is 10ml but pretty much the same design :)

Take this for what its worth..... I'm a straight shooter :)

DS/Watson 300mg EW - 150mg e/3.5day
Proviron, Bayer 50mg ED

Bloodwork Prior:
Test/Total: 590
Estradiol: 38

6th Week Labwork: "Taken 3.5 days from last pin"
Test/Total: 1585
Estradiol: 75

Sounds about right to me. Did you get the Proviron from DS too? Good results. E2 slightly high but if you dont see any symptoms and dont up your dosages, you probably dont need to worry about it.
Take this for what its worth..... I'm a straight shooter :)

DS/Watson 300mg EW - 150mg e/3.5day
Proviron, Bayer 50mg ED

Bloodwork Prior:
Test/Total: 590
Estradiol: 38

6th Week Labwork: "Taken 3.5 days from last pin"
Test/Total: 1585
Estradiol: 75

Yes, Proviron/DS.... all good!
E2 at 75 without any real problems/sides but i felt really soft around the mid section. Running Adex for the past few weeks, E2 should be under control now... need more labs.

Sounds about right to me. Did you get the Proviron from DS too? Good results. E2 slightly high but if you dont see any symptoms and dont up your dosages, you probably dont need to worry about it.

Yes, Proviron/DS.... all good!
E2 at 75 without any real problems/sides but i felt really soft around the mid section. Running Adex for the past few weeks, E2 should be under control now... need more labs.
If you need anything else, or have any questions, don't hesitate. We like the customers happy!

I want to try this test. I see the enanthate is out of stock and looks different is it older date than the cyp? Will it be restocked?

Not sure why doctors don't prescribe enanthate more.

Same here- For me, the side effects are less with enanthate compared to cyp and I thought enanthate injections could be less frequent.
Not sure why doctors don't prescribe enanthate more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back