• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo labmax!!!

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know I just posted a pic in monster subforum but no this isn't monsters labmax.. This is a different sources primo... Which is no longer a source here on the board. Hence why I posted in pit... I'm looking for feedback on what you think!

Vial a and b both should be a dark orange brown with no uv.
Vial b should be a yellow orange fluorescent under uv
No uv
f4448d5bfdbf0603462949634a8bf769.jpg

Vial b uv
f71d9f27df44690a6f5a9eb8e9f0f09c.jpg

6d4683ece2c765809187bcb9d6eaac22.jpg

What you guys think...
Maybe @anavar can chime in

It's so hard to tell true color from pictures especially on video screens. I don't feel like there is any fluorescence and on my screen the color is a deep red not unlike some tren I have had although I'm not saying it is, just how it looks on my screen. As an example of how much I don't trust it, it is my company policy that colors can not be picked or communicated via pictures. They have to be confirmed in person with a real sample and that may mean 3-4 hours of driving around for no other reason except experience tells me there is about 20-30% chance that people will be less happy with the results or the wrong color is selected.

Does the kit come with an actual color chart you could take the picture next to so we can at least see the comparison? I see red not orange.

It's so hard to tell true color from pictures especially on video screens. I don't feel like there is any fluorescence and on my screen the color is a deep red not unlike some tren I have had although I'm not saying it is, just how it looks on my screen. As an example of how much I don't trust it, it is my company policy that colors can not be picked or communicated via pictures. They have to be confirmed in person with a real sample and that may mean 3-4 hours of driving around for no other reason except experience tells me there is about 20-30% chance that people will be less happy with the results or the wrong color is selected.

Does the kit come with an actual color chart you could take the picture next to so we can at least see the comparison? I see red not orange.

Chart is written not pictures to compare to... But yes... I had the best view and have my opinon made up.. The uv pictures I think are fairly clear but your right everyone is on a different device with different settings and different opinions...

Looks right to me if the bottom of your vials looks brighter due to the angle. The orange in theirs versus the direct UV light of yours look the same to me. What do you see? I don't know shit about labmax but I have a few expensive things from a couple of sources, primo being one of them and MastE another. Do I need to buy the $200 kit or can I just buy enough individual a/b vials and the UV light tontest? What is the practical way to approach lab max for someone that isn't constantly ordering from different sources and batches?

Looks right to me if the bottom of your vials looks brighter due to the angle. The orange in theirs versus the direct UV light of yours look the same to me. What do you see? I don't know shit about labmax but I have a few expensive things from a couple of sources, primo being one of them and MastE another. Do I need to buy the $200 kit or can I just buy enough individual a/b vials and the UV light tontest? What is the practical way to approach lab max for someone that isn't constantly ordering from different sources and batches?

I test my my stashes before use.... And no need to buy a kit.. Just buy the vials seperate and make sure you get a good uv light. Best would be from their site...

Looks okay on my screen as well but you have the best view. I've used roidtest before and had good results with the primo I have. Both with the test and the physical results. What people say about primo giving a look like nothing else is true. It made definition show that I never knew could be seen.

well whats your opinion, ours is really arbitrary since you have the better view

71f1a9a96ea763d686c7d240ae674a28.jpg

e840c83a79e3b6e60b7d6000b54cf916.jpg

So yes this was the order I received days after calling them out.. Almost didn't even keep the gear but primo isn't cheap and I have 12 vials of em.... As everything went down I didn't even think there would be hormone in the vial yet alone primo...
Final thought.. According to the chart. There isn't anything else that would have the same color in vial a and b that is dark orange brown... I kinda see alittle red but I think it's the dark orange brown color.. Under uv I clearly saw orange yellow fluorescent. Obviously labmax doesn't tell you if there is 1 mg or 100mg but I think this is primo... But Personally I'd still stay far away from ia

IML Gear Cream!
I know I just posted a pic in monster subforum but no this isn't monsters labmax.. This is a different sources primo... Which is no longer a source here on the board. Hence why I posted in pit... I'm looking for feedback on what you think!

Vial a and b both should be a dark orange brown with no uv.
Vial b should be a yellow orange fluorescent under uv
No uv
f4448d5bfdbf0603462949634a8bf769.jpg

Vial b uv
f71d9f27df44690a6f5a9eb8e9f0f09c.jpg

6d4683ece2c765809187bcb9d6eaac22.jpg

What you guys think...
Maybe @anavar can chime in
BUNK .. bro u have the worst luck .... don't you Rep for Pharmacom ? If you want some real gear I will give you $250 store credit to Drugs gear for putting my pics up .

I heard labmax is bunk and we should all be using roidtest

That's funny, I wasn't going to mention that the primo I have is IA because I don't want people thinking I'm pushing what is an unpopular brand. And yes I know about the simec debacle. The MENT and primo I had from them has been very good quality. 1/4ml a day of the MENT is all that is needed and 400mg of the primo changed my body (and made my hair fall out unfortunately). I bought all my IA over a year ago, maybe they went downhill I don't know. I bought over twenty of the primo during a sale and count it as one of the best deals I've received on AAS. It's really too bad that these labs aren't more reliable. There's only one or two that I absolutely trust. Actually only one, and they charge a high premium for the quality. They're the only lab I know that tests most of their finished product as well.

That's funny, I wasn't going to mention that the primo I have is IA because I don't want people thinking I'm pushing what is an unpopular brand. And yes I know about the simec debacle. The MENT and primo I had from them has been very good quality. 1/4ml a day of the MENT is all that is needed and 400mg of the primo changed my body (and made my hair fall out unfortunately). I bought all my IA over a year ago, maybe they went downhill I don't know. I bought over twenty of the primo during a sale and count it as one of the best deals I've received on AAS. It's really too bad that these labs aren't more reliable. There's only one or two that I absolutely trust. Actually only one, and they charge a high premium for the quality. They're the only lab I know that tests most of their finished product as well.
Don't feel bad...this is a brutal business. I've used them in the past and had no issues. There was some issues that went on here in this forum and it got ugly. You just have to research, study, then make the best decision you can. It can be a crap shoot at times.

Back