• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Another ass bleeding thread

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just pinned 2 cc tren hex and one test prop in the glute and had a gusher I could see two decent sized squirts before I covered it up with the alcohol swab . I hope I didn't waste my tren I obviously was in a vein but no cough .

That sucks. I've never tried hex, but I've never had cough with trenE. Ace I've had it several times and with base it was more frequent. My theory is that something about the ester weight or molecule size makes it much less likely.

That sucks. I've never tried hex, but I've never had cough with trenE. Ace I've had it several times and with base it was more frequent. My theory is that something about the ester weight or molecule size makes it much less likely.

Me too I've never gotten cough from Tren E either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why I didn't get it tonight because it has been bad with the hex the shit burns my eye lips and tongue all the while I can't breathe the other day I felt it coming and thought it would be better to hold my breathe until I finished the pin so I wouldn't cough and nearly fell out.

Mess

Attachments

• IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
I just pinned 2 cc tren hex and one test prop in the glute and had a gusher I could see two decent sized squirts before I covered it up with the alcohol swab . I hope I didn't waste my tren I obviously was in a vein but no cough .

Pics of bloody ass or gtfo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao at all the bloody asses this month, aunt flo is in town

Back