• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If you do shit like this you are a fucking POS

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All the way to the fucking metal
fd536f543f1447d0543a09de29dbadc8.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I would guess someone sat on it who had buttons on there back pockets which is super douche lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally sucks. Wasn't long ago I came out of the store with a shopping cart parked into my trucks fender. Fucking pisses me off to no end.

Sidenote: what in the actual hell is going on there with the grille of your car?

Totally sucks. Wasn't long ago I came out of the store with a shopping cart parked into my trucks fender. Fucking pisses me off to no end.

Sidenote: what in the actual hell is going on there with the grille of your car?
Lost half of it in oregon whioenmoving hahaha

IML Gear Cream!
Im on the verge of a full freakout.. Ever aince we moved to florida its been nonstop shit on lokthan and his family.

Wifes friend scammed us out of money when we had no where to stay on the night of my wifes birthday. All while the military illegally withheld my wifes paychecks (still are technically)

Im on the verge of a full freakout.. Ever aince we moved to florida its been nonstop shit on lokthan and his family.

Wifes friend scammed us out of money when we had no where to stay on the night of my wifes birthday. All while the military illegally withheld my wifes paychecks (still are technically)

Dammit man,

Ironlion@securenym.net

Damn brotha., sux that the world's full of assholes like that. Srry bout the whip just remember that it can be fixed., but felonious assault charges., and possibly worse can't be fixed. Life will ease up man., kick back and puff a fatty of some killa dank and ease that stress.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Oh man.... There was a girl I used to hook up with for a few months many years back that wanted to be more then "buddies". I told her up front I wasn't looking for a relationship blah blah.

Anyways, she saw me in the bar one night with another female. I did see her and say hello but I could tell she was mad. I didn't know how mad until I got a video text from her about 30 minutes later of a screw driver gouging down the side of my truck. All the way to medal from bumper to bumper.

Haven't seen her again. Probably best.

Oh man.... There was a girl I used to hook up with for a few months many years back that wanted to be more then "buddies". I told her up front I wasn't looking for a relationship blah blah.

Anyways, she saw me in the bar one night with another female. I did see her and say hello but I could tell she was mad. I didn't know how mad until I got a video text from her about 30 minutes later of a screw driver gouging down the side of my truck. All the way to medal from bumper to bumper.

Thats fuckin crazy

That's good evidence in the court room. I would have made her pay for that whole thing

I've actually thought about leaving a brand new meguires wax bottle at a car wash and filling it with paint stripper and see if anyone uses it!!!

Bwahahahah

If they do it's their fault! Shouldn't mess with shit if it ain't yours lol

LOL.... and here I was thinking that it was some type of aftermarket "custom" grill. :D As for the shopping cart against the side of your vehicle, yeah that sucks. That's like when you deliberately park your nice car further away from the store building just to keep it away from other cars, and then you come out of the store to find someone parked right next to your car, and really close to it. Or you return to your car to find that some left a noticeable mark in the side of the door because they carelessly flung open their car door and smashed into yours.

Lost half of it in oregon whioenmoving hahaha

That sounds like the old Clint Eastwood movie: "Play Misty for Me" which was made way back in the early 70's. He hooks up with this Psycho chick. Freaky movie

Get Shredded!
That's some fucked up shit bro !!!
I woke up with a nice scratch/dent on the drivers front door one morning . People have no respect bro !!!
But I think about it this way , it can be fixed , buffed out , and whoever did that shit , life is gonna dent the shit out their life !!!

I've actually thought about leaving a brand new meguires wax bottle at a car wash and filling it with paint stripper and see if anyone uses it!!!

Bwahahahah

If they do it's their fault! Shouldn't mess with shit if it ain't yours lol

now that is fucked up:roflmao:

Back