• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

100 Days

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to congratulate our Commander and Chief on his first 100 days in office.

#MAGA

#TrumpTrain
3fd72f04ba6aa8499e5d9e48d244cb70.jpg

Hell yeah! I'm​ pretty happy with him thus far. He's still learning but I think he's gonna do alright by America. Much better than the past 20 years

This country has gotten so use to people that promise and don't deliver. Kinda like the guy on the couch that says I'm going to change my diet and get in the gym and grow. This country has raised a generation of people who have no cLue what individual economic growth looks like. For that matter the country as a whole has sucked ass for 20 years economically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a very political guy, but what I like the most about Trump is that when you hear his speeches you feel like he is talking to you and that he means what he says. Now during his campaign it got a little out of hand and he Def needed some guidance at the end on how to handle the debates and Twitter. But every other president has been so boring to listen to their scripted speeches day after day. And I doubt he is going to spend 1/3 of his presidency vacationing in an island, he's been a billionaire and could already do that.
Anyway, I like the guy. Change will happen but it's sad how much pushback he is getting from the American people and he handles it very well.
Like I said, I know very little about politics but with all that's about to go down he is the right guy for the job

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not a very political guy, but what I like the most about Trump is that when you hear his speeches you feel like he is talking to you and that he means what he says. Now during his campaign it got a little out of hand and he Def needed some guidance at the end on how to handle the debates and Twitter. But every other president has been so boring to listen to their scripted speeches day after day. And I doubt he is going to spend 1/3 of his presidency vacationing in an island, he's been a billionaire and could already do that.
Anyway, I like the guy. Change will happen but it's sad how much pushback he is getting from the American people and he handles it very well.
Like I said, I know very little about politics but with all that's about to go down he is the right guy for the job
You republicans live in a delusional world...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-despite-barack-obama-criticism-a7708076.html

You obviously didn't read my whole post. Again, I'm not a political person nor do I get involved in politics. And yes the world I live in is very real.
But I'm pretty sure there counting all the time he spent with other politicians and our country's biggest trading partner as the Chinese president stayed in Trumps resort and they "played golf". Not sure I would count that as vacation time. Not the same to me as 18 rounds with Tiger Woods.
But I do enjoy watching both sides try to spin each other

Hell yeah! I'm​ pretty happy with him thus far. He's still learning but I think he's gonna do alright by America. Much better than the past 20 years
x2 I couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm not a very political guy, but what I like the most about Trump is that when you hear his speeches you feel like he is talking to you and that he means what he says. Now during his campaign it got a little out of hand and he Def needed some guidance at the end on how to handle the debates and Twitter. But every other president has been so boring to listen to their scripted speeches day after day.....he is the right guy for the job
I hear ya! I'm so sick of hearing long-winded Attorney politicians with their fancy worded speeches that mean absolutely nothing. I'd rather have a business man in the Whitehouse than an Attorney any day.

Graph041017.png

Ha! There's a whole website devoted to golf trips, Obama vs. Trump. http://trumpgolfcount.com/

And another one comparing travel costs:

obama-vs-trump-travel.png

This ought to explode the mountain of bullshit being peddled the last 8 years in right wing media but the sad truth is, people believe what they want to and immerse themselves in alternative fact universes, so none of these reasonable fact checking exercises really have any point.

I think the great white hope has been thoroughly entertaining these past 100 days, give him a break, he is the smartest and hardest working man he knows

Get Shredded!
well he does own the best golf coarses in the country plus he isnt taking a salary
Plus its the weekends.

I would tell my boss to fuck off if he made a big deal of me playing golf on my weekend.

Ok now lets get to work repealing all 9 million of those anti gun laws we have on the books.

He's doing ok learning the ropes, but he has to get the republicans to coalesce... having a majority but not using it....ever....becauze of infighting is stupid.

Ok now lets get to work repealing all 9 million of those anti gun laws we have on the books.
x2 either we still have a Second Ammendment or we don't. And that ammendment sure isn't about duck hunting. It's about self-defense. I'd like to see pistol permit reciprocity nationwide.

He's doing ok learning the ropes, but he has to get the republicans to coalesce... having a majority but not using it....ever....becauze of infighting is stupid.
yes. Unfortunately that's what you get with a bunch of lawyer politicians running the gov. They're all trained to argue and debate everything to death. They argue for the mere sake of arguing. Very pathetic. I once hung out with a nice looking chick who was in her final year of Yale Law school. That female was crazy smart, but wow did she love to argue about everything. Even when I agreed with her she would still argue with me. Attorneys as a group are the most contentious people on the face of the earth. Because they're in charge of our gov is the biggest reason why it's so screwed up.

Last edited:
x2 either we still have a Second Ammendment or we don't. And that ammendment sure isn't about duck hunting. It's about self-defense. I'd like to see pistol permit reciprocity nationwide.

yes. Unfortunately that's what you get with a bunch of lawyer politicians running the gov. They're all trained to argue and debate everything to death. They argue for the mere sake of arguing. Very pathetic. I once hung out with a nice looking chick who was in her final year of Yale Law school. That female was crazy smart, but wow did she love to argue about everything. Even when I agreed with her she would still argue with me. Attorneys as a group are the most contentious people on the face of the earth. Because they're in charge of our gov is the biggest reason why it's so screwed up.
Looking forward to the bold the most.

Juice heads with guns sounds like a horrible idea... Matter of a fact you lied on your FFL when you said you weren't addicted to controlled substances... You want the right to shoot and kill people get off the drugs first..

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

As soon as all of them toilet cleaning, backyard trimming, produce picking illegal immigrants get out of this country, we be able to give them jobs to real Americans! I can just see the lines of real Americans looking to pick all that fruit for 25 cents an hour!!!!!!!! Nothing like scrubbing that toilet for minimum wage! Oh yeah!!!!!!! Murica!

Juice heads with guns sounds like a horrible idea... Matter of a fact you lied on your FFL when you said you weren't addicted to controlled substances... You want the right to shoot and kill people get off the drugs first..

wow you seem pretty ignorant with that statement I have legally carried a gun for years and have never killed anyone. No I am not addicted to drugs and you do not need a ffl to own a firearm just to sell them

Neggd for beta

Back