• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OG gets

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I haven't been coming on as much lately . Hell just was getting bored . I come back one day and WTF JR has like 9 threads and then ... SoCal. I check the dates to see if Dannie has just bumped them and to my surprise they are new . Man all we need is Raptor and well the real Farva and the bored board might have a chance .
JR I think it's time ... tren run.

Rapt is always around .. just peeping ;)
Supposed to be Vets damned auto correct and no glasses . Yea we speak from time to time . I miss his threads . Some say he stirs shit , I call it keeping it real.

I haven't been posting much either. Just nothing new going on really. Started a cut a few weeks ago. Already down 13lbs.

That is all.

I haven't been posting much either. Just nothing new going on really. Started a cut a few weeks ago. Already down 13lbs.

That is all.
Damn Toureg on a cut . Rookies get ready to see a true beast at work .

That is all.

Nice .. I too just got started .. more of a recomp I guess .. had some issues that kept me out .. feels good but damnnnnn I wish I was 30 again ..

Back