• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL is top notch

Conceal30

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had a shipping issue, no fault of PSL and they made good on it quickly and without any hassle. These guys are top notch. Thanks Vision and Macedog, you guys are the real deal.

I had a shipping issue, no fault of PSL and they made good on it quickly and without any hassle. These guys are top notch. Thanks Vision and Macedog, you guys are the real deal.
Thank you very much for the shout out conceal. I'm very happy that you received your product without any further delays. Keep us posted on how you like everything. Thank you and I apologize again for any and all inconvenience this has caused you.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The Sust is A1. Keep up the good work PSL. Thanks!

Glad to see that you were happy with the service thanks for the feedback, look forward to hearing your results

Thank you brother. We greatly appreciate kind words . just glad everything was taken care of quick and smoothly.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back