• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda

judgmentalist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm the type of guy that if I'm gonna do something I'm gonna do it right or not at all. Go big or go home right?

As such I am inclined to buy a couple years worth of raw materials at one go and commit to learning how to brew for myself. After all it is only a matter of some education and meticulous attention to detail, I'm pretty sure thanks to resources available here I can figure it out.

On the one hand, if I don't get busted on the first shipment, my exposure will be extremely low going forward. On the other hand, if I do get stuck at customs or whatever, I can basically assume they will try a controlled delivery and charge me with intent due to quantity of materials right?

I like the idea of controlling the brewing process and knowing exactly what I'm using, except we don't always know for certain do we? It's possible a raws supplier could either intentionally or inadvertently (because they got screwed from higher up the chain) send you the wrong stuff or send you garbage altogether, right?

I also like the idea of controlling cost by being higher up the production line and dealing in bulk. I like the idea of being certain that my oils were produced correctly because I did it myself.

What do you guys think? Are all the Big Raw Guys overseas, forcing me to deal with customs, or are there raw suppliers who can help me avoid this issue?

What else am I missing?

For the record this is a purely theoretical discussion. I also have no interest in selling anything to anyone, even if I do end up with a shit-ton of materials on hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to say that it couldn't happen, but I've had no problems. I do it for the exact same reason you want to. Next to make it one shot then many.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

How many successful cycles have you run? What compounds would you even want to run? Do you know what those compounds do? Could you tell if you were using what the label says? Do you have even a reasonable guess at what is likely to get you a letter and what is going to get you gone? I mean it's a judgement call no matter what, but having said that, before I committed to buying raws in bulk internationally, I would probably at least want to know what compounds I even like. I mean 40g of test is 40g of test, but am I going to actually use 40g of prop? Do I have any clue how to actually brew tren base? I'm not someone to say You should order 2 vials at a time, but I don't know that I would advocate buying 100g of 7 compounds to start out either.

Personally i like small exposure, but I have come to realize that I still make impulse buys and I have thrown out a lot shit that had sat way too long

How many successful cycles have you run? What compounds would you even want to run? Do you know what those compounds do? Could you tell if you were using what the label says? Do you have even a reasonable guess at what is likely to get you a letter and what is going to get you gone? I mean it's a judgement call no matter what, but having said that, before I committed to buying raws in bulk internationally, I would probably at least want to know what compounds I even like. I mean 40g of test is 40g of test, but am I going to actually use 40g of prop? Do I have any clue how to actually brew tren base? I'm not someone to say You should order 2 vials at a time, but I don't know that I would advocate buying 100g of 7 compounds to start out either.

Personally i like small exposure, but I have come to realize that I still make impulse buys and I have thrown out a lot shit that had sat way too long
Valid

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Thank you. Good points of course. Like I said this is a daydream for the moment. May never happen, might not happen for a couple years or more. I tend to work backwards from biting off more than I can chew to something that ends up being more reasonable eventually.

Most of the questions you ask I am still in the process of answering.

However, the risk of losing powders due to shelf life seems relatively low; With the exception of Tren most powders properly stored last way longer than I would need to keep them, from what I have read. I would more likely end up with a compound that kicks my ass and I swear never to use it again, I think.

Thanks for your input.

There are guys around here I swear every damn thing they say is worth writing down.

And then there are the tranny pics ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back