• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First TD with basicstero, BOOM

Sgt.Bryan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Usually i dont like droppin a fortune on gear with one supplier because most are shite or run off with the dough, cough*mfl*cough... but i have not seen any bad reviews of pharmacom labs/basicstero, so i couldnt help myself with the sale they have on amps..... the thing they did do, is send me part of my order in vials when it was suppose to be amps, so free upgrade!! Cant wait to pin. And a big thanks to Dannie for answering the common first time buyer, bullshit questio ns.

The are pics i found randomly on the internet, as i do not possess or do drugs of any kind...😉 for educational purposes only.
6fefac432249525ae1e15e2d5c5015cb.jpg
b6bd8ec24e6e6dccd31292ec424bf666.jpg
f74ec485ea5a44f29f8b6a440652fa94.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ita almost rediculous how cheap the primo is, surprised its still in stock honestly

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Wtf is primo that dope?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Damn Nice. Your going to love the primo.
thanks! I'm not looking forward to becoming a pin cushion with the primo but, everyone says its worth it.... I'll end up saving the primo for for a nice long 20week blast thatll end mid next summer, and then the next summer after that......unless I bite the bullet and buy another G worth while they got the sale goin.. Im really excited to try the mix4 but, I wanna get labs done first for a baseline since its been so long since I've pinned anything.

jeezuz, pinning 4ml at a time? where do you pin that much oil? glutes, quads, ventroglutes?

Guess I'll be getting larger volume pins then....

Glorious looking TD, thanks for posting.
As for Primo priming and dosing 2ml e2d will add up to 700mg/ew and so will 3ml e3d.
I hate pinning, no lie, anything more than pinning twice a week and I feel like a pin cushion...Kinda why I wanna start out with the mix4, then cruise, then an npp blast..eventually the primo. I'm hoping I'm one of those guys with the 600-700mg sweet spot and not a 1000mg week.

Back