• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

anyone here have a VA covered disability?

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a 20% rating directly connected. my question, did you get a rating for something that wasnt connected. I been working on my back injury that is connected. I finally got my medical records and its been a frustrating path, took 7 years to get my initial rating.

Yeah im 80% and my wife is 100%. I did for sure, but these were issues i hadnt ever seen a doc for

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

However when i got my ratings in the mail there was a tiny section that recommended i try amending my ratings to includr seasonal allergies.. Which cant obviously be service connected but they recommend it

I initially got denied for my back injury, I finally got my med records this week and after reviewing them looks like I went in several times and complained about it and got typical meds given. My friend got acid reflux covered and he didnt get symptoms till years after he got out and got a 30% rating, pisses me off

7 years, holy shit
ya dude its really fucked up, you submit paperwork and wait a year for a reply thats say please send these forms then wait another year. sent all the shit they wanted then totally forgot. year later they wanted more paperwork and I forgot about it again and gave up on it. 2 years later I got a letter that said they lost my entire case please resubmit, I finally found a person here that actualy knew what I needed and she put an entire package together for me, I didnt expect anything to happen at this time but after a year of waiting they scheduled me to see their doctors for a re-evaluation and they said I would get approved during my visit, so I waited almost a year again and one day out of the blue BAM! a check for almost $18K arrived 6 years of back pay

that's it for 6 yrs?!?

hubs is 60% service connected-herniated disc and back strain, dislocated shoulder with nerve damage (dangled from a troop strap bouncing off the bumper of a humvee while taking small arms fire- could have been worse- dude next to him in the humvee was cut in two by an rpg) and nasal polyps- pollution from burnt trash and oil fields
what he is flagged for over and over and over for in his records but they absolutely will not acknowledge or treat in anyway is a TBI and PTSD - he literally fails every one of their questionnaires and its like they just couldn't care less if he goes and visits a mall with an uzi because of it, hell years back the IRR tried recalling and reclassing him as infantry (he was a combat engineer, not a big stretch) with the 60% rating. I buried them with paperwork till they tapped out and removed him from the IRR.

that's it for 6 yrs?!?

hubs is 60% service connected-herniated disc and back strain, dislocated shoulder with nerve damage (dangled from a troop strap bouncing off the bumper of a humvee while taking small arms fire- could have been worse- dude next to him in the humvee was cut in two by an rpg) and nasal polyps- pollution from burnt trash and oil fields
what he is flagged for over and over and over for in his records but they absolutely will not acknowledge or treat in anyway is a TBI and PTSD - he literally fails every one of their questionnaires and its like they just couldn't care less if he goes and visits a mall with an uzi because of it, hell years back the IRR tried recalling and reclassing him as infantry (he was a combat engineer, not a big stretch) with the 60% rating. I buried them with paperwork till they tapped out and removed him from the IRR.
well I was trying to get my back at the time but I figured I would go for the slam dunk that only got me 20%

Its a slow process unless you know someone

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yeah im 80% and my wife is 100%. I did for sure, but these were issues i hadnt ever seen a doc for

how did you get them rated without a service connection? what were they if you dont mind telling

IML Gear Cream!
how did you get them rated without a service connection? what were they if you dont mind telling
Seasonal allergies (recommended by the va idk why)

Back acne from puberty
Tinnitus

I had a guy from the american legion put my packet together and he was an ex doc so whatever he did got me ratings for basically everything i ever got seen for to include 30% for cluster headaches which i was only ever seen once for

Seasonal allergies (recommended by the va idk why)

Back acne from puberty
Tinnitus

I had a guy from the american legion put my packet together and he was an ex doc so whatever he did got me ratings for basically everything i ever got seen for to include 30% for cluster headaches which i was only ever seen once for

nice, I got tinnitus too but they only gave me 10% and a hietal hernia at 10%

I'm gonna do a sleep study, how did you get that connected?
Because the military cant prove you had it before the military if there arent any medical documents showing you got care before the military so they assume that the mil caused it

Because the military cant prove you had it before the military if there arent any medical documents showing you got care before the military so they assume that the mil caused it

I definately got that shit, how many years did it take you to get it rated

I definately got that shit, how many years did it take you to get it rated
Lol years? Try just a couple months from sending up my packet till the day i started getting payments

Back