• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Modafinil and Ambien

Trip19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone using modafinil? It's a nootropic.
Some headlines of sports stars testing positive for it and for good reason.
It takes your workouts and thought processes to a new level.
This site seems to be one of the best ones, I can vouch for it. afinilexpress

Where can you get ambien with no bullshit? Most of the sites are obvious scams.

I'm not sure about any of the sources here having that. You might want to visit the deep dark web, u can get anything and everything there.

I liked moda when I had some samples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moda is an awesome product. Cool to see DG has it!

Also if you guys ever want to try a product with Fluorinated Modafinil in it, give Vicaine by MA Labs a shot. You can use my discount code "WES15" at www.masupps.com.

Product works amazing imo...

As for ambien, I used to have a script for regular ambien and Ambien CR (Controlled Release) and ambien CR is amazing product. It keeps you asleep all night, and when you wake up you feel really well rested. I did experience some memory issues while using it and on occassion was actually sleepwalking and not being aware of it, until being told I did so. So be aware of that potential side.

Moda is an awesome product. Cool to see DG has it!

Also if you guys ever want to try a product with Fluorinated Modafinil in it, give Vicaine by MA Labs a shot. You can use my discount code "WES15" at www.masupps.com.

Product works amazing imo...

As for ambien, I used to have a script for regular ambien and Ambien CR (Controlled Release) and ambien CR is amazing product. It keeps you asleep all night, and when you wake up you feel really well rested. I did experience some memory issues while using it and on occassion was actually sleepwalking and not being aware of it, until being told I did so. So be aware of that potential side.
I have the flournated stuff and I have adrafinil as well. I also have Vicaine and what I can say for sure is Vicaine is a whole different animal. One cap knocks my dick softly into the dirt. I save it for medicinal uses like this nasty bronchitis I have. Didn't realize my wife liked the sample so much she took a whole bottle until she texted me halfway through her day to ask if I could pick up some more...

Which reminds me, does Mike need a rep or can we at least get a bulk discount on this before my wife finds another way to spend all my fucking money?!

I have the flournated stuff and I have adrafinil as well. I also have Vicaine and what I can say for sure is Vicaine is a whole different animal. One cap knocks my dick softly into the dirt. I save it for medicinal uses like this nasty bronchitis I have. Didn't realize my wife liked the sample so much she took a whole bottle until she texted me halfway through her day to ask if I could pick up some more...

Which reminds me, does Mike need a rep or can we at least get a bulk discount on this before my wife finds another way to spend all my fucking money?!

LOL

Awesome!! Love this response. You genuinely made me laugh :)

Yeah man PM Mike. I don't know what they are doing REP wise, but feel free to message him and you can say I told you to do so :)

IML Gear Cream!
Similar properties. Many different types of benzos. What the receptors do these non benzos work on? They are the same.

Best place to get Ambien is the doctor. It's usually the first one they suggest these days

I get 90 ambiens from my doctor for $15.

Did someone say ambien and modafinil?

ive ordered three times from here and all three good TD's in 3-4 weeks.

http://www.starlite.doodlekit.com/

there is a 700 page thread on this source in another forum that has gone on for years.

Vast majority positive reviews.

i expect to be repped for this :)

Made an order. Communication was good. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the lead.

Be careful with Starlite, I know there have been impostors in the past. If that is the original, he should be good to go.

Be careful with Starlite, I know there have been impostors in the past. If that is the original, he should be good to go.

ya it should be the real guy, I have had some good recent orders and just did another one this week, communication was good and all that.

Now we wait!

Based on a huge thread in another forum he has been around for years and always been pretty rock solid.

ya it should be the real guy, I have had some good recent orders and just did another one this week, communication was good and all that.

Now we wait!

Based on a huge thread in another forum he has been around for years and always been pretty rock solid.

My experience was good.

Anyone tried the roche kpins? Not feeling like my usual script generics, and these are Roche so they should be even better.

Ambien is g2g though.

Kpins are g2g, nevermind. Was in my head.

How Does Modafinil Work?

Someone asked about how Modafinil differs from Ambien. I found this about Modafinil's mechanism of action (Copied and pasted from a blog site)—looks like it has some potential benefit for weight training and other forms of anaerobic exercise:

How Does Modafinil Work?

This article provides an overview of modafinil’s effects on 6 neurotransmitters and their functions. We argue that modafinil is safer than psychostimulants such as Adderall and Ritalin.

[h=2]Modafinil's Mechanism of Action (MoA)[/h]Modafinil differs from ADHD drugs, such as Adderall and Ritalin, in terms of its mechanism of action. In fact, some have argued that the two shouldn’t even be compared, since modafinil is technically not a stimulant. [1] In what follows, we will answer the question “How does Modafinil work?” by presenting a clear overview of modafinil’s effects on the following neurotransmitters and their functions, based on the latest clinical research:

1. dopamine 2. serotonin 3. histamine 4. glutamate 5. GABA 6. norepinephrine.

[h=2]Modafinil vs. Adderall and Ritalin[/h]First, a general note on modafinil vs. Adderall/Ritalin: What distinguishes modafinil from stimulants such as Adderall and Ritalin (a.k.a. “psychostimulants”) is that Modafinil primarily activates neural circuits in the center of the brain—specifically, the thalamus and hypothalamus—and only tangentially in the frontal lobe. [2]

By comparison, amphetamines (e.g. Adderall) and methylphenidates (e.g. Ritalin) increase neuronal activation throughout the brain. [3] As a result, Adderall and Ritalin have a relatively high potential for dependency and abuse, while modafinil does not. [4]* This is why the USFDA classifies modafinil as a “low-risk” Schedule II drug, while Adderall and Ritalin are considered “high-risk” Schedule IV drugs (* See note at the end of the article for more information).

Another important difference is that, while both types of substances combat fatigue, Modafinil does so without the edginess (e.g., anxiety, stress) or 'jitters' associated with psychostimulants. This is due to the specific combination of neurotransmitters that modafinil affects, to which we now turn.

[h=2]The 6 Neurotransmitters that Modafinil Affects[/h]
Z

1. Dopamine: Motivation and Creativity First on our list is dopamine. Dopamine is the neurotransmitter most associated with ‘reward’ and is released whenever we perform an action we perceive as being ‘good’ (e.g. winning the lottery or eating a cake). Therefore, it has the effective of increasing motivation. But that is not all: recent research suggests that dopamine may also aid in creative thinking. Some researchers have claimed that taking Modafinil over a prolonged period may stifle one’s creativity, however a recent study [5] suggests just the opposite: increasing the availability of dopamine in the thalamus leads to higher scores on divergent thinking tests, which measure creativity and inventiveness. So it is possible that Modafinil will help you make your next big breakthrough!
  2. Serotonin: Memory and Focus The neurotransmitter serotonin is most often associated with mood, although scientists have recently discovered that serotonin and dopamine are synergistic: they work together to improve cognition, aid in memory formation and enhance focus. On its own, serotonin is considered useful for memory due to its ability to stimulate neurogenesis (the birth of new neurons). [6] When serotonin is paired with dopamine, it produces an elucidating effect that allows for clarity of thought, concentration and enhanced learning abilities, as attested by better performance on decision-making tasks. [7], [8] So, if a better memory and heightened focus are what you are looking for, than Modafinil is what you need!
  3. Histamine: Wakefulness and Attention Histamine is thought to be Modafinil’s primary mechanism of action (MOA), as it helps to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. [9] By increasing the amount of histamine in the hypothalamus, Modafinil helps you to feel awake even if you are, in fact, tired. Higher availability of histamine may also be responsible for the attentiveness to detail that many individuals experience with Modafinil. Basically, the idea is this: if you are already awake, elevating histamine levels will only make you more alert and, therefore, more attentive to detail.
  4. Glutamate: Learning and Plasticity Glutamate is involved in many aspects of cognitive function, though it is especially important for what is known as “long-term potentiation:” that is, the creation of associations between neurons. This makes it critical for learning and plasticity, the brain’s ability to form new connections over time. [10] It is no wonder that so many college students are using Modafinil to facilitate learning and get ahead!
  5. GABA: Vigilance A recent study showed that Modafinil reduces the amount of GABA in the “medial preoptic” and “posterior hypothalamus” areas in rats’ brains. [11] GABA is known to promote relaxation, so this finding may partially account for Modafinil’s ability to promote vigilance – that is, the ability to pay close attention.
  6. Norepinephrine: Wakefulness and Attention The sixth and final neurotransmitter that Modafinil afects is norepinephrine. Norepinephrine, like histamine, plays an important role in promoting wakefulness and attention. This neurochemical is closely related to adrenaline, and so it may be elevated in response to increased activity in other parts of the brain. In other words, the brain senses that something important is going on and so it triggers norepinephrine transporters to help it wake up and pay attention.
[h=2]Conclusion[/h]In conclusion, we have seen that Modafinil works by acting on a specific set of neurotransmitters in the thalmus and hypothalamus regions of the brain to improve attention, enhance creativity, heighten focus, facilitate learning, promote the formation of memories, and induce vigilance and wakefulness. It’s exact MOA, or mechanism of action, is technically unknown to the extent that we don’t know exactly how the above neurotransmitters interact.

What we do know is that modafinil is much safer than psychostimulants like Adderall and Ritalin, since unlike these drugs, “Modafinil is considered to have no addiction potential.” [12] As we have seen, the neurochemical processes behind modafinil are highly specialized. This means that, unlike Adderall and Ritalin, modafinil affects only specific neurotransmitters within a centralized region of the brain. The result is a cleaner, safer, and ultimately superior cognitive enhancement solution.

[h=2]Buying Modafinil Online[/h]This article is intended for educational purposes only. Research has shown that modafinil is highly effective at enhancing cognition with few to no serious side effects. Nevertheless, doctors will only prescribe it as treatment for specific conditions: namely, narcolepsy or other sleep disorders. For this reason, many students and professionals choose to purchase modafinil online. As with any supplement or drug, of course, you should consult your doctor or other health care provider before taking modafinil.
[h=2]References[/h]
  1. https://www.modup.net/blog/difference-modafil-stimulant/
  2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16669720
  3. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC19505/
  4. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15328903
  5. http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010670
  6. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15366252
  7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3055502/
  8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20881948
  9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20851648
  10. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8977135
  11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8735650
  12. http://nootriment.com/modafinil-vs-adderall/

* The United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved Modafinil for public use in 1998 and has classified it as a Schedule IV substance (“low potential for abuse, with low risk of dependence”), while Adderall and Ritalin remain Schedule II drugs (“high potential for abuse, with potentially severe psychological or physical dependence”). Check out the following listings on the USFDA website:

Modanafil will just keep you awake. Adderall and Vyvanse are better for focus and concentration, IMO.

Back