• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK677 at Iron Mag Research!!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"WES15" in capital letters at checkout gets you 15% off all Research Chems, Sarms, and Peptides at www.ironmagresearch.com

100% lab tested products. Buy any 3 of one item and get the 4th one free. Simply add 4 to the cart and it calculates. Add the discount code on top of this for huge savings!!

MK677- If you did not know this is one of the most amazing compounds out there for enhancing your physique

Potential Positives: Spikes in HGH and IGF-1 levels, Increased lean muscle mass, bodyfat losses, increased appetite, improved recovery, improvements in Strength, improvements in REM sleep, increased Strength

Potential Sides: Water retention, increased liver values, lethargy, nightmares, spikes in BP

18119463_1654861387887932_2531966294427314915_n.jpg

LINK TO PURCHASE
http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/mk-677/

chems_0018_MK-677.jpg

Just bought two bottles of cardarine, first time iron mag buyer. Got bunk cardarine from my last source so hopefully this shit works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought two bottles of cardarine, first time iron mag buyer. Got bunk cardarine from my last source so hopefully this shit works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the purchase!!! I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. Enjoy your items and if you ever need anything, questions about order, etc.. I am here to help, PM me anytime :)

^^ bump ^^

^^ bump ^^
Wes do you think this would go better with my current cycle, or after with TRT?
Now I'm doing 400 sust and 300 deca then wks 9-12 500/400. I've been wanting to try it. Looking to bulk a little but keep it lean and vascular. Was also considering Tbol or SD if not mk677

Also is 12.5 ed good and how long?

Wes do you think this would go better with my current cycle, or after with TRT?
Now I'm doing 400 sust and 300 deca then wks 9-12 500/400. I've been wanting to try it. Looking to bulk a little but keep it lean and vascular. Was also considering Tbol or SD if not mk677

Honestly I think this compound is gold on and off cycle. So if you can afford to run it for say 30-90 days I don't see that as a bad thing at all. I personally have used 12.5mgs for nearly 6months straight and I saw excellent results. I retained a bunch of water personally while on it, but then when I got off, and dropped my water I was far more muscular, leaner, and stronger.

I do also like the hunger benefit I get from it. That is part of the reason I can gain solid size using this as well, because I eat alot more while running this.

Can't really go wrong on 12.5mgs - 25mgs ED imo.

Just def take liver support imo, bc i have seen it elevate AST and ALT in users including myself :)

Honestly I think this compound is gold on and off cycle. So if you can afford to run it for say 30-90 days I don't see that as a bad thing at all. I personally have used 12.5mgs for nearly 6months straight and I saw excellent results. I retained a bunch of water personally while on it, but then when I got off, and dropped my water I was far more muscular, leaner, and stronger.

I do also like the hunger benefit I get from it. That is part of the reason I can gain solid size using this as well, because I eat alot more while running this.

Can't really go wrong on 12.5mgs - 25mgs ED imo.

Just def take liver support imo, bc i have seen it elevate AST and ALT in users including myself :)

Thanks Wes, that's all I needed to know. Guess I'll head over to Gym n tonic and get some Liv52. BTW, off topic but you intro me to epiandro a few years ago and it was good. Would that do anything with this test/deca cycle (harden, lean)? Feel free to PM if you don't want me to hijack this!:)

Thanks Wes, that's all I needed to know. Guess I'll head over to Gym n tonic and get some Liv52. BTW, off topic but you intro me to epiandro a few years ago and it was good. Would that do anything with this test/deca cycle (harden, lean)? Feel free to PM if you don't want me to hijack this!:)

Not a problem man and yeah Epiandro is awesome. Def will do the trick but the only downside is the price $$. If you are already doing test/deca and you wanted to harden up, you can always grab some Masteron. Actually come to think of it, even Var can do the trick, epiandro imo at 4-600mgs works just as well as 30-50mgs of var, so I guess whatever one has a better price range and accessibility would be a potential option.

Ty so much for the feedback and the support, very much appreciated :)

Not a problem man and yeah Epiandro is awesome. Def will do the trick but the only downside is the price $$. If you are already doing test/deca and you wanted to harden up, you can always grab some Masteron. Actually come to think of it, even Var can do the trick, epiandro imo at 4-600mgs works just as well as 30-50mgs of var, so I guess whatever one has a better price range and accessibility would be a potential option.

You're welcome, and thank YOU! You give a lot of help that's worth a lot brother.

Trying to pick the best value between those 3 is a challenge- no cheapos! That's good to know though, especially about the epi.

IML Gear Cream!

Hey Wes is Dark Carnival in Gym n Tonic good epiandro? It's such a better value. Could do 45 days at 600mg ed for $50. Let me know and I'll pull the trigger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey Wes is Dark Carnival in Gym n Tonic good epiandro? It's such a better value. Could do 45 days at 600mg ed for $50. Let me know and I'll pull the trigger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes sir, it is a very good reviewed product and top selling product too...and it does save $$ for sure. It is pure epiandro only thoughk whereas IML is enanthated version (30% stronger) and it has a delivery system built in as well. So that is part of the reason for the price difference. Both are good options!

BTW the MK677 @ IMR is still going strong - 76 units still available!!

"WES15" at checkout for 15% off!

Thanks man, I'll take one more look at the options- I believe IML and IMR to be reputable quality (I'm taking IMR adex now). The label I saw for Dark Carnival says it has 10mg bioprine which is supposed to help delivery. I think I've gotta try it- thanks again brother. You'll probably be able to guess it's me on G n T, if you see that info.

Yes sir, it is a very good reviewed product and top selling product too...and it does save $$ for sure. It is pure epiandro only thoughk whereas IML is enanthated version (30% stronger) and it has a delivery system built in as well. So that is part of the reason for the price difference. Both are good options!

BTW the MK677 @ IMR is still going strong - 76 units still available!!

"WES15" at checkout for 15% off!

Back