• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Heard of this pharma?

cheeky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings!

I currently reside overseas and some dude i met at the gym sent me some pictures of some of the gear that he has on hand.
Never heard of these pharmas and google was not of much help.

1. Meditech
2. Black Dragon Pharma

I'm pretty damn sure Black Dragon Pharma is not g2g, but medi-tech has some mixed reviews.
Here are some photos

http://imgur.com/a/szyXV

Meditech looks promising... still hesitant to try it out though...

anyone ever heard or used meditech?

Meditech has been around
Black Dragon don't know to much except for hearing the name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok i'll have to look more into medi-tech haha! thanks for such a quick response.

The thing is, i know Dragon Pharma is g2g but this Black-Dragon Pharma looks kinda sketchy so im thinking of staying away from it haha

Heard meditech is pretty hard to get your hands on. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well dam! haha the guy that i know has a shit load of gear from meditech

I had just never heard of the pharma before and after some google searches, i couldn't find any conclusive reviews...

I've heard and have Gear from Med-Tech Solutions , but Medi Tech , don't know !!!
I know that Med-Tech has been around for a whiles now and the gear is great but Medi Tech not to sure !
Dragon Pharma has been counterfeited many times, so it's hard to say for sure what he has !!!

Never heard of either of them but hey they look kewlll

I've heard and have Gear from Med-Tech Solutions , but Medi Tech , don't know !!!
I know that Med-Tech has been around for a whiles now and the gear is great but Medi Tech not to sure !
Dragon Pharma has been counterfeited many times, so it's hard to say for sure what he has !!!

I don't think black dragon=dragon pharma

hahaha yeah by the looks of it, MEDI-TECH does look promising and the packaging is very appealing.
I need to go to his house again and check it out once more.

If i do end up running some gear from MEDI-TECH, i'll get some bloods done and see if it's legit. Maybe when i'm done with my current blast haha

goddammit... LOL i had no idea there was a pharma by the name of MED-TECH Solutions...
people come up with some really similar pharma names :mad:

Back