• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nac

Ironman2001

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who is currently using it and how many Mg's are you taking a day? Have been doing some research on this supplement and I have seen alot of you guy's are taking it. I just got some today that are 600mg capsules. How many Mg's per day have you seen the optimal benefit from?

Sent from my Alcatel 7046T using Tapatalk

I take 600mg 3x ed with meals.
Sounds good as anything.

I take about 800mg x2 daily for 1600. I cap my own and everything got humid as hell making it a pain to get the caps full in a hurry so I wound up here.

Been taking Now NAC at 2000mg split twice daily.

But OP if you have 600mg caps then 2400mg daily is perfectly fine

1800mg of NAC is shown increase natural glutathione levels by 96%. That's the good stuff.

1800mg of NAC is shown increase natural glutathione levels by 96%. That's the good stuff.

And that is exactly why i take NAC. The ER actually uses it for cases of overdoses with acetaminophen too. Joe Rogan had a guest on his podcast who specializes in PTSD depression and his typical treatment is TRT and Nac

Thanks fellas, I have been taking 1800mgs Ed 600mgx 3 . I have also read it helps with opcd and a host of other ailments. Certainly can't hurt.

Thanks fellas, I have been taking 1800mgs Ed 600mgx 3 . I have also read it helps with opcd and a host of other ailments. Certainly can't hurt.

apparently beyond the typical glutathione benefits its also clinically researched to help with depression. For the low price tag i cant understand not using it. As Monty said it raises glutathione and that alone is enough reason alone to use it

apparently beyond the typical glutathione benefits its also clinically researched to help with depression. For the low price tag i cant understand not using it. As Monty said it raises glutathione and that alone is enough reason alone to use it
I am a Gulf War veteran and have been on and off anti-depressants for a long time now. I always go off due to the side effects ,plus I don't want to depend on them. I use them to get over rough patches and then go off but that rollercoaster ride sucks. Hopefully with Nac I will experience the benefits it has on depression.

I am a Gulf War veteran and have been on and off anti-depressants for a long time now. I always go off due to the side effects ,plus I don't want to depend on them. I use them to get over rough patches and then go off but that rollercoaster ride sucks. Hopefully with Nac I will experience the benefits it has on depression.

Shit let me find that Rogan podcast... its right up your alley.

Can't you just buy glutathione by itself? I was just doing some reading it seems like pretty amazing stuff. I've had a bottle of NAC around for years now but never knew what it did lol.. It's prob not very potent now. I was young and just got it cuz my buddy told me too

Can't you just buy glutathione by itself? I was just doing some reading it seems like pretty amazing stuff. I've had a bottle of NAC around for years now but never knew what it did lol.. It's prob not very potent now. I was young and just got it cuz my buddy told me too
Yeah you can buy injectable glutathione.

Oral glutathione has poor bioavailability... Monty is dead on with the injectable glutathione

In addition to NAC, Have you ever had your B12 levels checked? B12, along with many of the other B's play a crucial role in nerve signaling. A large portion of people with depression, Alzheimer's, ADHD and other disorders affecting the brain have low B12 levels as well. B12 is a primary player in myelin which is the substance that insulates nerves.

I have found B12 supps to vary greatly in quality, B12 is light and heat sensitive so a lot gets destroyed in manufacturing processes of a lot of companies. If you're up for it I would consider adding 5mg source naturals brand sublingual methylcobalamin. Little tabs, just pop one between cheek and gum every morning and let it dissolve.

Thanks for your service!

I was amazed that injectable B-12 was so hard to obtain. It's easy to get the veterinary B-12 but it's a B vitamin Blend. I wasn't sure how well the sublingual B-12 would actually work as far as actual absorption. I might give that a shot. Thanks

I was amazed that injectable B-12 was so hard to obtain. It's easy to get the veterinary B-12 but it's a B vitamin Blend. I wasn't sure how well the sublingual B-12 would actually work as far as actual absorption. I might give that a shot.

Most vet junk is largely cyanocobalamin which is pretty much garbage, dont waste money on it.

Oral B12 is also often cyanocobalamin, it requires much more conversion steps in the body before usable. Methylcobalamin is the key for the form but I have also found brand to be CRITICAL.

Orally, B12 has just a few percent absorption rate. Orally is much much better but still only a fraction of the dose which is why I recommend the source naturals methylcobalamin sublingual tabs that are 5mg. Seems like a lot but your only getting a portion of it. Also if your having sides from low B12 you need more than just the daily needed amount you need to rebuild your bodies stores so need excess for quite some time. Your body can store years worth of B12 so if you truly are sufffering from low B12 you have been crazy low for a long time.

Here is what I recommend, source anywhere you want:

https://www.amazon.com/Source-Natur...keywords=source+naturals+methylcobalamin&th=1

Correction, the above should read:

Sublingually is much much better but still only a fraction of the dose which is why I recommend the source naturals methylcobalamin sublingual tabs that are 5mg.

Back