• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck you craigslist

Mpower125

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
wtf, now craigslist is charging to post ads for the job function.. I tried to post a thread on a job opening in my business but they want $90 fucking dollars to post..wtf when the fuck did this fuckn happen...anyone else know of other sites like craigslist?

Backpage... Not promising good results.

btw that avatar is creepy as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

ive always wanted to say it, so i say it now lol

You're hiring ppl thru Craigslist?

Did you try posting from a different email?.
There is a new website out just for job opportunities. As soon as I remember I will post it up. Not sure how much it costs

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Did you try posting from a different email?.
There is a new website out just for job opportunities. As soon as I remember I will post it up. Not sure how much it costs

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

haven't tried a diff email yet, doubt it will work...craigslist sounds like it's turning into a bunch of jews no race intended...

- - - Updated - - -

companys making about 4k a day and i would hate to see it drop to 1k when im gone...you know?

They have been charging for awhile but last time I did it the cost was like 50 bucks.

I guess they don't realize the business model they had worked...

So you're complaining about spending $90 to potentially find someone that's going to make you $3,000 a month?

Get on Facebook they have groups for yard sales and other junk people are always posting about looking for work or posting jobs but I'm afraid that you will get a lower quality person. If it where me I would spend some money to find an employee wouldn't want to come back from vacation to find out the guy trashed my name.

yeah trying to atleast, im leaving for cancun on may 19th, and need help...will train right person

- - - Updated - - -

over $1000 a week
Shit, where are you at? I'll let my guys run my shit for awhile and take your $1000/wk to help pay for my next vacation!

So you're complaining about spending $90 to potentially find someone that's going to make you $3,000 a month?
This^Facebook might be free? ask a few friends to post and share. $90 is not bad if you find the right worker. Or just steal the competitions labor. That's how it works in construction...

Get Shredded!
Try snagajob, ziprecruiter, they both offer 3 week free offers. Craigslist chargers, but I have had good luck for the $25. Minimum of 15 applicants.

lowt

Back