• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

vitamin b12 methylcobalamin

DUB73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for domestic source. How does it get delivered to stay chilled?

B12 doesn't need refrigeration, they don't refrigerate it at the pharmacy.

I store mine at room temp away from light, and use synthelamin. It's a blend, Hydroxycobalamin 1,200mcg/ml, Cyanacobalamin 800mcg/ml. Total of 2,000mcg/ml of B-12 – 100ml bottle.

Are you specifically wanting "methylcobalamin" though?

B12 doesn't need refrigeration, they don't refrigerate it at the pharmacy.I store mine at room temp away from light, and use synthelamin. It's a blend, Hydroxycobalamin 1,200mcg/ml, Cyanacobalamin 800mcg/ml. Total of 2,000mcg/ml of B-12 – 100ml bottle.Are you specifically wanting "methylcobalamin" though?
My thoughts were Methyl would be better since its auto and not synthetic. I believe the Cyanacobalamin gets processed differently and the body needs to metabolize it to produce. I am not 100% but should do some research on it. I was getting them weekly at one time and I felt great on the B12 shots.

Anything besides methyl is, honestly, a waste of money...
Series labs is the only domestic place I've ever see it on any of these forums.. They aren't a sponsor anymore, but PM me and I'll give you info.. Just ordered some this week

My thoughts were Methyl would be better since its auto and not synthetic. I believe the Cyanacobalamin gets processed differently and the body needs to metabolize it to produce. I am not 100% but should do some research on it. I was getting them weekly at one time and I felt great on the B12 shots.

It is a better option for sure. Your body doesn't have to convert anything, and with the cyanocobalamin once it converts, your body is left with residual cyanide I'm pretty sure. I might be a little off so someone correct me if I'm wrong. I only take one shot a week, so I'm not overly concerned.

Anything besides methyl is, honestly, a waste of money...
Series labs is the only domestic place I've ever see it on any of these forums.. They aren't a sponsor anymore, but PM me and I'll give you info.. Just ordered some this week

I wouldn't go that far. Methyl is a more efficient form but cyanocobalamin isn't worthless by any means.

It is a better option for sure. Your body doesn't have to convert anything, and with the cyanocobalamin once it converts, your body is left with residual cyanide I'm pretty sure. I might be a little off so someone correct me if I'm wrong. I only take one shot a week, so I'm not overly concerned.I wouldn't go that far. Methyl is a more efficient form but cyanocobalamin isn't worthless by any means.
Thank you both for the insight. The wife wants B12 as well so I will check into unreal's option. I think Methyl is better and if that is available I will go that route. Was hoping some source on the board was a GTG. but its not hard to get.

I'm not deficient.. Those that are, can usually notice the cyanocobalamin in their system .. Those that aren't, may not notice anything at all from anything but Methyl.. Methyl is worth the price, imo

Back