• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Operation Gear Grinder - DEA

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did you know that the DEA awards "patches" to its "employees" who are involved in particular assignments? To "let their hair down and look cool".

For example, below you will see that Operation Gear Grinder, targeting steroids had it's own patch.

The claim is that "The DEA spends its time chasing very serious threats to the American publics health."

Please stay tuned for patches in the "serious threats" division such as as "jaywalking", "unpaid parking tickets" and "overdue library book". Coming soon!!!

18056924_1653476591359745_1552910712257437066_n.jpg

Gear Grinder? A special patch?..

tenor.gif

That guy carries like 5 tubs of protein in his gym bag...

Drop the Anavar!

We have you surrounded!

18157700_1653543494686388_8667820529634316009_n.jpg

Nothing to worry about for the buyers...these motherfuckers are going after the suppliers...that's it. pray for our sponsors, not the buyers.

Nothing to worry about for the buyers...these motherfuckers are going after the suppliers...that's it. pray for our sponsors, not the buyers.

Yea why would you want a bunch of well built citizens running around. Fucking hypocrites use to. I used to workout with cops back in the 90's and almost all of them used. Got it from my partner at the time.

My other side of my family is all cops, half of them use. unfair but thats the way it goes...

kinda like the Boy Scouts getting patches, huh?

Idk at least at the moment I'be read people saying things are coming through easier from China because there is less laser focus. Maybe if trump and the Chinese keep jerking each other off and law enforcement wants PED's less prioritized it won't be as ugly as when Obama kept pushing them. Most UGL's get in trouble from the raws coming in if you believe the news we read.

the real issue is two fold...one is somebody with a brain needs to schedule drugs in the correct order....and the second is focus on who drove the heroin craze in the US..it wasn't some dealer on the street....Purdue Pharma...biggest drug dealers in the US...

lastly see which one of the many of our Angel politicians took lobby money from Purdue and other makers of schedule drugs.....

When will they ban girl scout cookies and the local donut shops? I see more harm in these especially to the uneducated media driven mind. Better yet, Alcohol kills more people in a day than gear does in 10 years.I am not only a consumer but also an addict. ^

the real issue is two fold...one is somebody with a brain needs to schedule drugs in the correct order....and the second is focus on who drove the heroin craze in the US..it wasn't some dealer on the street....Purdue Pharma...biggest drug dealers in the US...

lastly see which one of the many of our Angel politicians took lobby money from Purdue and other makers of schedule drugs.....

I agree with this completely.

And the fact it is criminalized is sickening.

We were just talking about the hypocrisy of our own Gov't and Medical field on my forum. If you are a 20 year old male and you walk into the doctors office and say you want HRT and you simply want to be more masculine, add more muscle to your frame, and higher libido...they will point out dangers, side effects, risk for abuse and you will get laughed out of the office. It isn't happening. Self pay or Insured.

If you are a 20 year old female, and you walk into same doctors office and say you want to convert to a "male" and that you are transgender. Not only will you get a full script, but you will get all the bells and whistles. The doctors will minimize any side effects or potential, even though said side effects are probably 10x worse in women then in men. You will be praised for your bravery and your Insurance will cover 100% of it.

Yep. They were even sued by a city in Washington lol

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-oxycontin-lawsuit-20170118-story.html

Get Shredded!

We were just talking about the hypocrisy of our own Gov't and Medical field on my forum. If you are a 20 year old male and you walk into the doctors office and say you want HRT and you simply want to be more masculine, add more muscle to your frame, and higher libido...they will point out dangers, side effects, risk for abuse and you will get laughed out of the office. It isn't happening. Self pay or Insured.

If you are a 20 year old female, and you walk into same doctors office and say you want to convert to a "male" and that you are transgender. Not only will you get a full script, but you will get all the bells and whistles. The doctors will minimize any side effects or potential, even though said side effects are probably 10x worse in women then in men. You will be praised for your bravery and your Insurance will cover 100% of it.

That's a great point, and one I hadn't thought about, so apparently the huge "risks" only there if you want to use it to build muscle or feel normal again, makes sense......

So I'm not a guy just trying to perform better and fuck more iniddle age, I'm a woman in a slinny man's body trying to be a man in a well developed boy's body. All this new gender shit is so confusing, but if it gets the 200/Wk limit of my trt and more Asin I guess I'll get the charts out and start figuring this shit out. And here we were bitching about how confusing bitcoins are..

Of course they do

They also drink and drive , are dom. viol. offenders , smoke weed too etc....

The key is order small, tell no one, hook no one up, order domest., always s be ready to write off a 2,3, 400 dollar order don t get caught

Bitching bout LE s like bitching about understanding woman.

U deal w it

or dress up like a girl and ask to become a tranny and score the gear without a penis check...its how the Cptn did it:)

bonus is a boat load of SSRI's to fuck your brain chemistry to shit while your at it....double bonus is some off label accutane for the 2 zits that gave you the complex depression covered by the SSRI's..all while your senator rakes in lobby money for keeping you safe or swapping your dick out for a hole..

So true^^^^^^^^^^^^

See SSRI S are still money makers - my trt meds have increased x 3- In 6- 8 yr s
ex-1 bottle test c 34.00 to 124.oo
Rx co.s w lobbying (called bribey) -IF we do it rule the FDA.
DEA too need a job to do, too.

Every agency s number 1 goal is to get bigger not to solve shit.

I read many years ago, the DEA did not support AAS being classified as a scheduled drug and even sat before congress to argue their belief on the subject. What ultimately caused the demise of AAS was bad press, as usual. In other words the press, along with greedy elected officials, used horror stories and embellished them for public outcry. The demonization of AAS is a classic example of problem, reaction, solution.

PROBLEM: "Look, we have a huge problem with steroids! Kids are losing their lives because of this problem!" REACTION: Public reacts by crying out in anger....for the sake of their dead children. SOLUTION: Big brother government steps in once again with a solution which only restricts life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for its unaware, uninformed, ignorant, citizenry. Thus furthering the multi million dollar war on drugs industry. The government's philosophy is: We'll makes slaves out of you one way or the other. Stay in line, keep your mouths shut (until we tell you to open it), work, and pay taxes....or, we'll put you in prison and you can stamp out license plates. The war on drugs has failed every American in this country yet the government continues the assault on civil liberties while we sit back and watch dancing with the stars.

Those who trade liberty for security will have neither.

Clint~

I read many years ago, the DEA did not support AAS being classified as a scheduled drug and even sat before congress to argue their belief on the subject. What ultimately caused the demise of AAS was bad press, as usual. In other words the press, along with greedy elected officials, used horror stories and embellished them for public outcry. The demonization of AAS is a classic example of problem, reaction, solution.

PROBLEM: "Look, we have a huge problem with steroids! Kids are losing their lives because of this problem!" REACTION: Public reacts by crying out in anger....for the sake of their dead children. SOLUTION: Big brother government steps in once again with a solution which only restricts life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for its unaware, uninformed, ignorant, citizenry. Thus furthering the multi million dollar war on drugs industry. The government's philosophy is: We'll makes slaves out of you one way or the other. Stay in line, keep your mouths shut (until we tell you to open it), work, and pay taxes....or, we'll put you in prison and you can stamp out license plates. The war on drugs has failed every American in this country yet the government continues the assault on civil liberties while we sit back and watch dancing with the stars.

Those who trade liberty for security will have neither.

Clint~
I wish this was just a rant by some hippy nut job. The funny thing is 75% of the people here are as conservative, law and order, God and country as it gets. I legitimately don't know anyone except a few buddy's ex girlfriends and people on tv that even have a opinion on steroids.

LMAO operation gear grinder.
this is gold

Back