• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test E 500 Bloodwork Results

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
100mg/.2ml injected every 4 days; 175mg per week.
Blood pulled 3 days from last pin. 1198ng
Liver and kidney values elevated on my last 3-4 bloods so getting ultrasound next week to check em out. Hypoglycemic too at 55 glucose.

Attachments

• 2017-04-26_09.28.10.jpg
    2017-04-26_09.28.10.jpg
    602 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Great numbers IMO

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Yes great, same as my Watson prescribed cyp (little over 10x 3.5 days after last pin)

Are you taking any dht derivatives as well?

Are you taking any dht derivatives as well?

Yes, so maybe the free test result is skewed??

My full AAS protocol​ at time of bloodwork.
Test E 175/wk
EQ 500/wk
Superdrol 10/day
Winstrol 20/day

100mg/.2ml injected every 4 days; 175mg per week.
Blood pulled 3 days from last pin. 1198ng
Liver and kidney values elevated on my last 3-4 bloods so getting ultrasound next week to check em out. Hypoglycemic too at 55 glucose.

So how much of a mindfuck was it only shooting .2ml's of test?

Test E 175/wk
EQ 500/wk
Superdrol 10/day
Winstrol 20/day

Ah, yeah more than likely the winny. Still probably would be a good number without it though as well.

Good results. Looks like your levels stay between 1,500 and 1,200 at that dose.

If assays were cheap ECLIA (can't tell from the bloodwork, or the source lab) there's a remote chance the results are corruptible by the other compounds... but probably not. Usually it's nandrolone that is the worry.

Thyroid is bouncing around a bit. Any lethargy setting in?

Test E 175/wk
EQ 500/wk
Superdrol 10/day
Winstrol 20/day

So how much of a mindfuck was it only shooting .2ml's of test?

Lol, yeah a little, tapered down from 500wk and trying to finish up the open vile.

Test E 175/wk
EQ 500/wk
Superdrol 10/day
Winstrol 20/day

Good results. Looks like your levels stay between 1,500 and 1,200 at that dose.

If assays were cheap ECLIA (can't tell from the bloodwork, or the source lab) there's a remote chance the results are corruptible by the other compounds... but probably not. Usually it's nandrolone that is the worry.

Thyroid is bouncing around a bit. Any lethargy setting in?

I've been on prescription t4 for hypothyroidism for 5yrs, HGH messes up my levels a little. Looks like the Dr is hiding the original lab results and creating their own paperwork. This is a new primary care physician, my endocrinologist retired recently so had to find new doc.

I've been on prescription t4 for hypothyroidism for 5yrs, HGH messes up my levels a little. Looks like the Dr is hiding the original lab results and creating their own paperwork. This is a new primary care physician, my endocrinologist retired recently so had to find new doc.
How much T4? Synthroid I'm guessing?

I'm on 150mcg and my TSH levels were at 1.5 on my last visit.

Test E 175/wk
EQ 500/wk
Superdrol 10/day
Winstrol 20/day

How much T4? Synthroid I'm guessing?

I'm on 150mcg and my TSH levels were at 1.5 on my last visit.

Levothyroxine, generic for synthroid. First few years only 25mcg, then 50mcg. Gradually went hypo again so started desiccated thyroid last year, which worked good, made me hyper so altered my protocol to 130mg dessicated eod and 25mcg levo eod on alternating days.
Monday 25mcg levo
Tuesday 130mg dessicated etc.

The dessicated is by American Biologics, OTC, can buy on Amazon. Has both t3 and t4. Looks like I might be trying to go hypo again, if so I'll take the dessicated ED and drop the levo script. Wife is taking the prescription version dessicated ED, Armour.

Back