• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ted Cruz El Chapo Should Pay for the Wall

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ted Cruz El Chapo Should Pay for the Wall - Let's Make it a Law!

Ted Cruz has the perfect solution on how to pay for Donald Trump's border wall ... pass a law to use El Chapo's billions and loot from other lords to underwrite construction.

The Texas senator introduced a new bill Tuesday called the Ensuring Lawful Collection of Hidden Assets to Provide Order Act -- aka the EL CHAPO Act ... which does just that.

The bill would allow the U.S. to use all cash forfeited by drug lords to pay for the wall and border security.

According to Ted ... the U.S. is already gunning for more than $14 billion in drug money and other profits that the Mexican drug lords collected, and Cruz says that will go a long way toward the estimated $20 plus billion in construction costs.

The government is on the verge of shutting down this week, in part because of funding for the border wall project. Looks like Ted's trying to get creative with a solution.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/25/ted-cruz-introduces-el-chapo-bill-pay-trump-border-wall/

Attachments

• 0425-ted-cruz-el-chapo-tmz-getty-3.jpg
    0425-ted-cruz-el-chapo-tmz-getty-3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 43
TED trying to get killed lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3feacc85184657777d4a45b179e678f1.jpg

You know he'd build it with Mexican brick layers. LOLZ

If all the Trump supporters chipped in $100 each, we would be looking good...id do it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

if you think a wall will make a difference than take your fences down and let the neighbors dog shit on your lawn

IML Gear Cream!
No...what you need is El Chapo throwing in free blow.....shit will get done way under the time frame....

If all the Trump supporters chipped in $100 each, we would be looking good...id do it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Actually, $28.12 per person for everyone living in the US, or $1090 for every illegal immigrant.

LowT

even my mexican wife understands the need for a border, if your not a criminal and can legally enter you cross at the entry points like everyone else, if your a criminal or smuggler your cross illegally and put a stigma on the people trying to be productive here. nobody says we need to stop asians or canadiens from sneaking in. just saying

Back