• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Toppharm aka cop pharm

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is not a source bash. This is 100% about the rep.... Collecting info... Not cool

he makes a thread offering free gear.. Well everyone know I'm a dumbass and always try to help the board out....I could care less about two free vials shit I got 40 plus shitting in my stash
bloods are coming up on a cruise and I seen he offer test d which I prefer to cruise on... Figured I could get some bloods for the community as everyone knows I usally always follow thru...

so yes I made some funny comments but also very serious.. Why does someone want a number.. That's scary shit.... obvisouly he didn't like my comment but after wards I sent him an email asking if it's cool and said yes... So I sent another email with my personal info, get a reply asking to post "" in his thread.. So I post word for word the "" and I get a reply back basically saying fuck off... After that he then deletes my comments afterwards....

I could care less about free shit but don't fucking collect info then tell me to fuck off... Even my damn email has my username, he knew who he was talking to ...no cool at all

Last edited:
Man these home brew guys are crazy. How many times do we see this kind of shit from "labs"

iirc , he didnt need your REAL phone number , you just had to make one up to get past the ordering process .

i guees you pissed him off bro...

I saw that and said fuck that myself. Seemed sketchy asf

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I didn't send a phone number and I've got a sample "in bound".

Though I'll admit reading his stuff after having run through the Google Translate was a bit clunky at best.

Yes the thing about the phone number was in his thread... For the email I put 1112223333 for the phone number... And he replied all good. Please comment in thread.....

Still kinda wonder how many guys a put their real number... Lol

I mean come on now, it's all the same people giving up their personal info for a free 40 dollar vial. It honestly makes no sense to me man.
I've done it before but not knowing anything about a sponsor is pretty nerve wracking. Gotta be careful dealing with this shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Just seeing reps in here wanting more gear is nuts as is and then they complain. It's the same folks getting the same free gear and for what?

Idiots.
That is the definition of a gear whore for sure lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao yes sir, I mean leave this free shit to the members man, these reps don't need more gear. Look at them all greedy like and making a thread about it Hahaha...
Agreed!

Just seeing reps in here wanting more gear is nuts as is and then they complain. It's the same folks getting the same free gear and for what?

Idiots.

Yeah you would think I learned my lesson last time with my awesome bloods.... But idk why I always have bloods coming up so I'm like shit why not help the board out...... Fuck it.. No more free shit for me.... Sometimes you need to be called an idoit to realize you are one

Lmao yes sir, I mean leave this free shit to the members man, these reps don't need more gear. Look at them all greedy like and making a thread about it Hahaha...

Never been about the free shit.... Persoanlly I like seeing reps run other sponsors gear for reviews or bloods.. Why? Reps are more obligated to be here. More likely to follow thru.. How many times we see members take free gear and never follow up with bloods or just run off completely....

I use a text free number when i get ask for that shit , nobody i dont know gonna have my real number

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Another sponsor you have to put a phone number on there site. So I just put its - eight six seven five three ooo niieeeiieene.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Another sponsor you have to put a phone number on there site. So I just put its - eight six seven five three ooo niieeeiieene.

Sent from The Iron Pile
Call Jenny lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sent from The Iron Pile
I got it I got it, I got your number off the wall.

Bring back WP!

<insert giant winkfinger here>

What's this world coming to ?!!! All these guys looking to help the members out of the kindness they feel for them !! That's it !! No more soup for you !!!!!

I see you Captn'

Giving out my info to anyone that even seems a hint of sketchy is not worth a few vials of test or whatever it may be.

I would be more worried about the address than the number.

What's this world coming to ?!!! All these guys looking to help the members out of the kindness they feel for them !! That's it !! No more soup for you !!!!!

I see you Captn'

When your life falls to pieces over a dirty vial of test.....

..... I'll be there

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Just imagine what Demas stash looks like. :daydream:

Ouch. A slam from down under. This shit is better then reality TV.

Primo the Thorn in my side. Pharmacom has primo amps for 37 bucks but growing up i always heard anything to good to be true be leary of. Then I hear there are more fakes of Bayer than real. You risk 37 dollar primo being faked you also risk 100 dollar primo being fake. Ultimately I just stay away which is a bummer

Back