• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sick like clockwork...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seems like every spring when I start my blast I get an enormous cold. This year is fucking bad. Got into my chest and has me all dizzy. Traditionally I try to lift heavy and ignore it. This year I decided to drop the orals, skip the gym and enjoy the shitty Chinese place around the corner. Hopefully it passes by tomorrow.

Last night my girl made some homage egg rolls. She asked how they were and I told her that I couldn't taste them and I thought I might be getting sick. Then BAM 3am and it's like a train hit me . I've been laid up all day. Fn blows

Last night my girl made some homage egg rolls. She asked how they were and I told her that I couldn't taste them and I thought I might be getting sick. Then BAM 3am and it's like a train hit me . I've been laid up all day. Fn blows
Wife just grilled steaks and I don't even have an appetite. I'm going to eat them because they are GD steaks. But I won't enjoy it.. As much.

Happens to me almost every time I start a blast. It's worse if I ramp the doses up immediately instead of tapering up over a week or so. It's dumb.

HIV man get checked.... Seriously.

in total seriousness I got sick so much for like 4 years I kept getting checked for HIV and like 100 other things- turns out it was thyroid cancer but whatevs

I never get sick on aas, unless running orals. Since being on trt it has really boosted my immune system it seems. Where before I would get a terrible sinus infection like once or twice a year and sometimes the flu. The past 3 years nothing.

IML Gear Cream!
Funny enough I got checked for HIV and all he other nasties. I'm good. I do notice that when I go from 100mg to a gram I tend to catch a cold. I'm not sure if it's my immune system going on the defensive against the hormones or I always wonder if maybe there is a cold virus piggybacking when I pin since .2micron won't catch some viruses. It could just be that I usually time my first blast of the year with allergy season and I've taken a little break from training so I'm back to putting my hands on all the bars and dbells people are sweating all over and probably not washing their hands before using.

Ugh, sorry. :( What was the hold up with docs figuring it out?

extra shitty doctors that only checked tsh- mine has never looked particularly bad and depending on when blood work was done it was a moving target

my GP of all people took me seriously and said fuck my ins and ordered blood work every other week for like 8 weeks
by that point a visible lump showed up - now I have a sweet scar (its super faded now) that looks like someone tried to give me an italian neck tie

my lesson in all that is- I trust me, and fuck any dr who disagrees.

here's another weird one for you- my hip has hurt off and on for years- there's not a damn thing wrong with it- but I mysteriously have a small tumor near the greater trochanter- it seems benign, I get regular MRIs of it....the pain in my hip radiates from it. My genuinely super dense bones saved me from having the head of the femur cut off and replaced (hip replacement) because its is in a spot for fracture risk- my dr said "keep lifting heavy things" instead.

...extra shitty doctors that only checked tsh- mine has never looked particularly bad and depending on when blood work was done it was a moving targetmy GP of all people took me seriously and said fuck my ins and ordered blood work every other week for like 8 weeksby that point a visible lump showed up - now I have a sweet scar (its super faded now) that looks like someone tried to give me an italian neck tiemy lesson in all that is- I trust me, and fuck any dr who disagrees.here's another weird one for you- my hip has hurt off and on for years- there's not a damn thing wrong with it- but I mysteriously have a small tumor near the greater trochanter- it seems benign, I get regular MRIs of it....the pain in my hip radiates from it. My genuinely super dense bones saved me from having the head of the femur cut off and replaced (hip replacement) because its is in a spot for fracture risk- my dr said "keep lifting heavy things" instead.
Damn Sheri.. You know how to make a guy with a cold feel like a pussy.

extra shitty doctors that only checked tsh- mine has never looked particularly bad and depending on when blood work was done it was a moving target

my GP of all people took me seriously and said fuck my ins and ordered blood work every other week for like 8 weeks
by that point a visible lump showed up - now I have a sweet scar (its super faded now) that looks like someone tried to give me an italian neck tie

my lesson in all that is- I trust me, and fuck any dr who disagrees.

here's another weird one for you- my hip has hurt off and on for years- there's not a damn thing wrong with it- but I mysteriously have a small tumor near the greater trochanter- it seems benign, I get regular MRIs of it....the pain in my hip radiates from it. My genuinely super dense bones saved me from having the head of the femur cut off and replaced (hip replacement) because its is in a spot for fracture risk- my dr said "keep lifting heavy things" instead.
holy shit sheri, when did you turn 65, on a side note can I meet you at dennys for breakfast to get the senior discount on my lumberjack slam

I get food for free sir- booze too- I have all the server/bartender hookups

but ya- shit sucks

Finally just getting over this. Had me down for 3 days. Hit the gym today extra light, had to push thru it.
On a side note I took too much NyQuil and had a messed up dream. JRotten and SheriV had an apartment together and I spent the night. J was a computer dude with a beard and SheriV was like 300lbs. The best part was I still tried to smash SheriV but she was not giving it up lol. You guys did have a nice place. All white carpet and white furniture. NyQuil is a MOFO.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

this feels like as good a time as any to drop my ass down back in this forum again

v66801.jpg

Seems like every spring when I start my blast I get an enormous cold. This year is fucking bad. Got into my chest and has me all dizzy. Traditionally I try to lift heavy and ignore it. This year I decided to drop the orals, skip the gym and enjoy the shitty Chinese place around the corner. Hopefully it passes by tomorrow.

I think you have the flu. I had it in January, wiped me out. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you have the flu. I had it in January, wiped me out. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had it most of the month of February, right after my hernia surgery. It caused a bad case of bronchitus for me too. I was coughing my head off. My wife brought it home the week before. It kicked my behind.

Back