• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help! I love bread

DUTCHPHARMA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love bread, I grew up with a slice of bread with almost every meal. Unfortunately in the bodybuilding world bread doesnt always fly.

However if you are like me and love bread you should learn more about Ezekial bread and its benefits.

http://www.eatthis.com/ezekiel-bread

Hmm I have all but given up bread out side cheats...

Any idea what this stuff tastes like?

Complete shit, unless it's toasted lol. But it's a healthy alternative, so I still eat it.

Good for sopping up egg yolk, or with fat free cream cheese or peanut butter.

Ezekiel tortillas are fucking awesome. My wife makes tostadas with grass fed beef, and fries up Ezekiel tortillas in coconut oil. Fucking DELICIOUS.

I love it .I eat there English muffins every morning with egg whites fat free cheese and turkey sausage

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

bagels are bomb i add them in refeed days 70c/1f/8p from Costco. Just fit it in your macros nothing wrong with bread unless your trying to get stage lean of course than takes your typical bro foods to get that sharp looking look oh ye and TREN !

Fuck that bird seed bread...I'd imagine that a pine cone tastes better than that shit.

Back