• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PLEASE critique this for me... trainers welcome

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this is a little lengthy. But my gf is starting up with a training studio. Her stats: 126 with bf at 19%. She is 5'4"

Going to have three sessions a week with the trainer. Trainer also gave her a diet to follow for the first 30 days to get her going. IDK nutrition as I am mostly a fucking gym rat kinda guy.

Trainers or anyone with knowledge please chime in on your thoughts or changes you would make. I appreciate the help ahead of time.

Here is the entire email with little edit done:

Diet below! Once you get through about 30 days, we re-evaluate and see where you are and what you need for the next phase. Absolutely no cheat meals or alcohol during this period and make sure you're drinking at least one gallon of water every day (lemon squeezed in is OK). Black coffee and tea (no sugar/substitute milk/cream etc) is fine. Make sure to finish all meals and no skipping!!!

Some additional points:
**With every meal that doesn't include fish take 1 serving of fish oil
**Aim for 1 gallon of water per day
** All spices are OK, as is sugar-free hot sauce and mustard
** Salt is fine as well
** Do NOT skip meals

Program Phase 1-

Immediately upon waking up while your body is still totally glycogen-depleted and fasted DO THIS:

Drink one glass water with one squeeze 100% lemon juice

Drink one cup 8-12oz of regular black coffee

Take 4 grams of Liquid Acetyl L Carnitine (Vitamin Shoppe brand is fine)

Take 1 shot glass Braggs apple cider vinegar

Take 2 packets Metamucil

Next DO CARDIO (OR take a morning Burn and Blast class)

If cardio equipment do:

5 minute warm up
10 minutes intervals (20 second sprints followed by 40 second jog for ten sets=10 minutes)
10 minutes hardest paced steady state cardio you can
5 minute cool down

Each week increase the sprints by 2 minutes until reaching 20 min of sprints in week 5

Immediately drink your post workout shake either 10OZS of liquid egg whites mixed w 2ozs SUGAR FREE coffee creamer OR 2 scoops all max whey or Hydro Whey in water (we prefer to have you consume mostly to all whole foods thus the liquid whites, try it it's not bad at all!!...but if you don't like them use ISO whey powder) IF NO CARDIO IN AM, SKIP THIS AND GO RIGHT TO MEAL 1

Meal 1 (within 15min to 1hr of post workout shake): 1 cup egg whites (can cook or mix with 2 oz sugar free creamer) and 2 tablespoons natural almond butter (can be flavored but as long as carbs are in single digits)

2-3hrs later...meal 2: 6oz white meat, fish, or 1 cup egg whites (egg whites can be drank or cooked) 1 cup broccoli

2-3hrs later...meal 3: 6oz white meat, fish, or 1 cup egg whites (egg whites can be drank or cooked) 1 cup asparagus

2-3hrs later...meal 4: 6oz white meat, fish, or 1 cup egg whites (egg whites can be drank or cooked) 1 cup cauliflower

Every 3hrs after that up to your preworkout meal have: same as meal 2 w choice of veggie

If lifting later in day after fasted workout: (or surrounding your one-on-one with me)

Pre workout half hour prior to lift/ one on one (if normal evening lift is approx 8:30pm then this at 8pm)-egg white or whey shake from above and 2 rice cakes

Post workout shake (have ready to go in gym bag)-same shake as above

Dinner (as soon as home from lift/one on one)-1 cup egg whites w 1 cup asparagus

With every meal that doesn't include fish take 1 serving of fish oil

Approved proteins are:
Grilled Chicken Breast
99% fat free turkey
Any white fish
Scallops
Shrimp

Approved veggies are:
Broccoli
Green beans
Cucumbers
Asparagus
Peppers
Onions
Lettuce
Kale
Spinach
Escarole

If you must skip a meal have your egg white shake if necessary

Supplements:

Immediately pre workout or first thing in morning on off days take 1 scoop MPA's Cortisolve

Immediately pre workout ANYTIME apply VasoSeven, also apply before bed

For all MPA products above go to mpasupps.com and use discount code profx15

With meal 2 Prosperi t
With meal 3 Adrenal-t
With meal 4 Anxie-t
All above at Vitamin Shoppe

With meal 1Allmax Vitastack
Get from bodybuilding.com

In between meals 3 and 4:
2 more Metamucil packs
1 shot apple cider vinegar

With every meal take 1 Emerald Labs Coenzymated B Healthy
Vitamin Shoppe

With every meal take 1 Vitamin C pill (Vitamin Shoppe)

At bedtime take 1 serving:

Source Naturals Super Amino Night
Solgar Cal-Mag

That is the diet plan given to her. Never heard of egg white shakes???

Thanks for input guys,

Auggie

Did I miss it or are there no fats?

I am no help, this is way outside what I do on a cut.

This is so overcomplicated..
If she is trying to loose, how about:
1. Strength training to build muscle
2. Cut out processed foods and grains
3. Increase activity.
No discount codes needed.
This stuff isnt rocket science.

Well this is interesting, I am at about 214lbs now been cutting / recomping from 224 and this diet has a 126lbs female on nearly twice the amount of protein I am on.
Enjoy her smelly farts brother.

Last edited:
it appears her coach is trying to get her to lose weight by eating a lot of macro deficient foods... I didn't calculate it but there are very few calories in each of those meals.. basically she is only eating protein. Not really many carbs and not really any fat. After 2 weeks I would be completely burned out.

That diet lay out would be more of a low carb day for me. something I would do 2-3 times a week. But no way I could eat like that every day and 1. enjoy my life or 2. function on a daily basis.. My brain would not work right with out fats and carbs and my works outs would be complete shit.

Well this is interesting, I am at about 214lbs now been cutting / recomping from 224 and this diet has a 126lbs female on nearly twice the amount of protein I am on.
Enjoy her smelly farts brother.

LOL if she ate less protein she wouldn't be eating anything at all.

She is not in that bad of shape. 5-4, 126 pounds and 19% body fat is actually pretty good.

That diet is too extreme.

How about a regular bodybuilder diet with 5-6 meals a day?

She is not in that bad of shape. 5-4, 126 pounds and 19% body fat is actually pretty good.

That diet is too extreme.

How about a regular bodybuilder diet with 5-6 meals a day?

She has like no training experience.

This trainer is someone who competes and looks pretty damn good.

The veggies are carbs correct? And i was wondering why the fish oil so much. Is that a "heathy fat" substitute?

I cant think the trainer is purposefully steering her wrong. And she and her husband both have competed with some titles but i dont know which ones or how many.

Idk bro....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has like no training experience.

This trainer is someone who competes and looks pretty damn good.

The veggies are carbs correct? And i was wondering why the fish oil so much. Is that a "heathy fat" substitute?

I cant think the trainer is purposefully steering her wrong. And she and her husband both have competed with some titles but i dont know which ones or how many.

Idk bro....

Not really 1 cup of broccoli has 6 grams carbs.. 3 of which is fiber.. So that's 3 net carbs per meal. and i think your other veggies on the list have less carbs. I know asparagus and cucumbers have less for sure.

I didn't even read. Why did he give her a diet? Is he going to follow up on that diet every week ? probably NOT. Just go with an online coach who will hold her accountable to her diet and that trainer should stick to training

I didn't even read. Why did he give her a diet? Is he going to follow up on that diet every week ? probably NOT. Just go with an online coach who will hold her accountable to her diet and that trainer should stick to training

She asked for some guidance on diet. The trainer is going to assess her progress as they go....

So you say get a separate nutritional coach for her diet? Never thought about that. Thx

Let me see how this goes....

Why pay a coach if you are going to question him?

I am paying 1200 for 20 sessions. Not paying for the diet side of it and i am lacking on that side of things.

Not questioning bc this plan might work for all i know. She is
Going to do it for the next six weeks and see what happens.

That trainer/coach is a joke wtf kind of diet is that?

Get with me if you want to get that diet straight for her.

Back