• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Baseline bloods done for first cycle

Justin1977

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my bloods taken last Friday and had my first pin on Saturday. How do these look? Anything I should be concerned about or watch?

My info: 39 years old (will be 40 in July), 5'7" currently 182.4 lbs at 19.7% bodyfat. My cycle is 500 mg Test E (pinning 250 Sat and Tues) and .25 mg Arimidex ED.

I've gotten mixed advice on the Arimidex as far as how often to take it, but seeing as my Estradiol is on the higher side, probably ED is best, right? I'm still a noob with all of this. I will be planning to get more bloods drawn in week 5. With me pinning Sat and Tues, what day should I get bloods done?

Thanks in advance.
1b9bd771100fc50fb3b88e3537dc40fc.png
994ec1e755a9e98b60659f50c5c0d30d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im confused it this pre cycle or you already started cycle?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Your e2 is probably on the high end of normal because of your bf for one and 2, could just be genetic. I would start with arimidex at .25 eod then pull labs again in 4-5 weeks to see where exactly that dose puts you. You don't want to jump the gun and lower your e2 too much. It's needed to keep your body functioning normal and also to make gains. Arimidex is a strong ai, so you may be ok with that dose or bumping it to .5 eod.

Then im hella jealous of that test level at that age

Yeah no shit right?! Lunch fucker. At 27 my test levels were 103 and I went on trt. I'd love to be where he is naturally and not be on trt.

Yeah no shit right?! Lunch fucker. At 27 my test levels were 103 and I went on trt. I'd love to be where he is naturally and not be on trt.
Jesus dude i thought mine of 300 was low. Haha.

Sorry op thread jack. Continue

Thanks for the advice, Sherk. I guess my test is at a good level, then. I do take DHEA and ZMA but I don't know how much those actually affect Test levels or if it's just a marketing ploy.

Thx for posting labs.

Dunno if this was discussed before but right now is a golden opportunity to try SERM or AI therapy on a clean slate. Any interest? Just try 1mg/day adex (or half that) and see if pulling way back on E2 production causes your LH & FSH to shoot up and T levels might well double. If you're lucky. They almost certain WILL go up but the question is how much. Within two weeks (maybe as soon as one) you should have a new homeostasis and new labs will show the picture.

Aromasin is safer IMO, better for lipids, etc. Can be obtained quick & easy from any of many research chem outfits.

The SERM route uses clomid and that's the first choice of endos for this purpose, 25mg/day. But the drug has some direct negative effects on many people including weepy depression, even as it's helping T and suppressing estrogen. It's weird that way. But around half of guys don't have that problem with the drug.

Even if you still want to do a cycle later, this test would tell you if this is a good TRT answer for you when off cycle. Or in the future after T levels dip. WAY cheaper/easier than conventional TRT. Since you're a bit of a hyper aromatiser you seem to be a perfect candidate for this approach.

I would reconsider taking a cycle. If your natty test levels are 600+ at that age this is great and no way Would I risk doing one cycle. If that's all you plan on doing your making a huge mistake. This is a marathon not a sprint. You can't get huge from one cycle. Takes many cycles with the right eating and training as well to accomplish this. So unless you plan on doing cycles for the rest of your life or or taking trt I wouldn't touch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious why you didn't test cholestrol. That's the main risk with steroids. I've noticed others don't get cholestrol either. Just curious.

I'm curious why you didn't test cholestrol. That's the main risk with steroids. I've noticed others don't get cholestrol either. Just curious.

Can't speak for him, but the fuller panels cost more obviously. Seems like cost is an issue for many.

Lipids is part of the Male Hormone Panel at $172 (labsmd) which is an excellent idea for baseline and occasionally at other times. Anyone with decent insurance could get this with their annual physical for free though.

Can't speak for him, but the fuller panels cost more obviously. Seems like cost is an issue for many.

Lipids is part of the Male Hormone Panel at $172 (labsmd) which is an excellent idea for baseline and occasionally at other times. Anyone with decent insurance could get this with their annual physical for free though.
Then bloods seem relatively pointless other than testing some stuff like hematocrit, liver, and how good your test source is. I think one would be good just donating blood every few months, watching blood pressure, limiting orals, and getting lipids a few times a year. Methyl tren stacked with tren ace and mast with eq and test had my hdl at 18. Sucks but I guess I'm going to start running more supports for cholestrol. I already stay on gw50 and TUDCA. Adding niacin (flush version), more fish oils, and a few other goods.

Then bloods seem relatively pointless other than testing some stuff like hematocrit, liver, and how good your test source is. I think one would be good just donating blood every few months, watching blood pressure, limiting orals, and getting lipids a few times a year. Methyl tren stacked with tren ace and mast with eq and test had my hdl at 18. Sucks but I guess I'm going to start running more supports for cholestrol. I already stay on gw50 and TUDCA. Adding niacin (flush version), more fish oils, and a few other goods.
I don't usually pull the big panel for baseline. I do for the on cycle bloods because of the effect on lipids, etc, but I rely on my primary doc to track that in general... And with no issues off cycle, why spend the cash.

Back