• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

U.g.l HGH vs. Pharma

Chad_Frazier

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking of making the jump from u.g.l to pharma growth. I hear it's a night and day difference. Any members, veterans have first hand experience in how much of a difference it actually is?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Define pharma. Not being a smartass but who carries real pharma grade GH that is not counterfeit?

I do not know of one REAL pharma source here.

Define pharma. Not being a smartass but who carries real pharma grade GH that is not counterfeit?

I do not know of one REAL pharma source here.
Not from the forum Brother. It's legit norditropin though.

Not from the forum Brother. It's legit norditropin though.

In that case what do you have to lose? Buy a months supply and see how it works?

After a month get IGF and GH serum and if it a better score than your generic.

I am a novice at this but generic does plenty for me.

In that case what do you have to lose? Buy a months supply and see how it works?

After a month get IGF and GH serum and if it a better score than your generic.

I am a novice at this but generic does plenty for me.
It's the same for me I've pulled very good serum and igf1 levels. I'm just interested in seeing the first hand difference. It kind of confuses me how if those u.g.l bloods are very close to pharma how ppl claim such a big difference. Possibly heavy or even bc123 could chime in . I know those two have vast experience with both

It's the same for me I've pulled very good serum and igf1 levels. I'm just interested in seeing the first hand difference. It kind of confuses me how if those u.g.l bloods are very close to pharma how ppl claim such a big difference. Possibly heavy or even bc123 could chime in . I know those two have vast experience with both

I do not see the difference in 191aa from generic and pharma. I could see a difference in amount of 191aa in a vial causing concern but 191aa is 191aa.

Interested to see what others say.

Back