• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Coinbase ditched me

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've only made just few purchases with coinbase and everything seemed smooth sailing but now I get notice that they are closing my account...

I know this has happened to few other people any way to continue using them by redoing another account? This mean I'm totally fucked as far as using coinbase from now on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got that same message... damn!

I wonder if there's another easy way to buy BTC

What sponsors did you guys (who got ditched) buy from? [Edit] for me.

Last edited:

I was looking into the site www.coinmama.com. I haven't sent up an account yet but it seems similar to coinbase. Out of curiosity. Were you buying AND transferring funds to vendor all from coinbase or were you buying from coinbase and then transferring them into another outside wallet and then to vendor?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm just wondering whose bitcoin account they've red flagged. Obviously someone I sent to.

I was looking into the site www.coinmama.com. I haven't sent up an account yet but it seems similar to coinbase. Out of curiosity. Were you buying AND transferring funds to vendor all from coinbase or were you buying from coinbase and then transferring them into another outside wallet and then to vendor?

I just looked at coinmama.com maybe I'll use them and transfer to diff wallet before purchasing goods.

I could tell the last source I used but idk if that's allowed to be said on here? Fuck idk I don't wanna violate rules n shit

I've only used FEW sponsors....

Anyway, to answer your question, I was doing everything from coinbase.

I wish I would have taken the time to research the bitcoin thing before I started using it.

There are several who escape my memory right now, but there are very good alternatives and probably even better. For anyone using CB I would recommend an intermediate hop.

LibertyX is good for BTC so you can still continue buying tshirts and stuff.

What sponsors did you guys (who got ditched) buy from? [Edit] for me.
Take this info to PM please and let us know via PM

Thanks!

Take this info to PM please and let us know via PM

Thanks!
Check Dutchpharma subsection for different ways to buy bitcoins.
Localbitcoins stays my #1 and you need to change wallet and have at least 2 wallets to pass bitcoins from one wallet to another before paying your source.
If you are source hasn't changed Bitcoin wallets for weeks it is obvious that he will be red flagged by sites such as coinbase.

Get Shredded!
This is because you're using them directly... get a few bitcoin wallets and move Skittles between them before the last move to ur boy. The Fix??? Set up a new email, start a new account under it, use a different card to get coins, don't link ur bank account they will lock you again if you do. Save coins slowly because they will cap you at 50$ a week now.

There are several who escape my memory right now, but there are very good alternatives and probably even better. For anyone using CB I would recommend an intermediate hop.

Unless ur in NY... they require a special license to sell bitcoins and most bitcoin suppliers don't have it. Sorry yorkers.

Next time I'm NOT gonna use direct I'll use few diff wallets

Check Dutchpharma subsection for different ways to buy bitcoins.
Localbitcoins stays my #1 and you need to change wallet and have at least 2 wallets to pass bitcoins from one wallet to another before paying your source.
If you are source hasn't changed Bitcoin wallets for weeks it is obvious that he will be red flagged by sites such as coinbase.

Thanks for info

If you unsatisfied with Coinbase, you can try Bitstamp, Circle, Coinmama and LocalBitcoin.:)

I had to go to a bitcoin community and find someone who I could buy them from. Luckily I found someone trustworthy but I have to mail him cash and then he transfers the bitcoins into my wallet. He also charges 8% of the total amount. I just did $3k so you do the math. Very inconvenient process but no choice at this time!

I don't think Circle pay does Bitcoins anymore at least that was my latest experience with them. They had a good service a few months ago and it was convenient for small orders but I think they had too much abuse so they shut down their Bitcoin service

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Bitcoin is funny money and it will eventually collapse.

When? Nobody knows.

Back