• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Summer sales of hmg and hcg(buy one to get one)

ironlion

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Summer is coming now,

we offer hmg and hcg sales promo, it will last one week.

---------------------------------------
HCG-------5000iu/vial-------powder+water------------Pharm grade------------10vials/kit
HMG-------75iu/vial---------powder---------------------pharm grade------------10vials/kits

--------------------------
A.)
HCG------------buy one to get one free
Baseline is 2 kits,
2 kits of HCG and you will get 2 kits FREE!!!!

Also this isn't limited to just 2 kits. You can buy as many as you like as long as you get at least 2kits. So buy 3get 3 free, buy 4 get 4 free, buy 5 get 5 free, an so on........

For examples:
Order 2kits HCG—pay 210x2=420------to get(2+ 2 free kits )=4kits(40vials)

Order 3kits HCG—pay 210X3=630------to get(3+ 3 free kits )=6kits(60vials)

When you place your order, pls use the code"ASF" to enjoy this great sales,

B.)
HMG------------buy one to get one free
Baseline is 2 kits,
2 kits of HMG and you will get 2 kits FREE!!!!

Also this isn't limited to just 2 kits. You can buy as many as you like as long as you get at least 2kits. So buy 3get 3 free, buy 4 get 4 free, buy 5 get 5 free, an so on........

For examples:
Order 2kits HMG—pay 210x2=420------to get(2+ 2 free kits )=4kits(40vials)

Order 3kits HMG—pay 210X3=630------to get(3+ 3 free kits )=6kits(60vials)

When you place your order, pls use the code"ASF" to enjoy this great sales,

2.)Shipment
Free shipment

3.) Payment:(when you place your order and don't pay us within 24 hours, we will cancel the order)
Bitcoin/western union/moneygram/bank wire,
(if you pay us by bitcoin, we will reduct 20$ directly from the amount of order)

4.) Re-policy
we carry reship policy.
If your order is lost or seized by customs you will get 100% free reship with proof. Proof is the seizure letter you received. You will need a new address also. We will not reship to the same address that a previous package was seized from

5.)Time
one week(it will end on April 30.

6.)Contact:
ironlion@securenym.net
http://www.ironlion-lab.com/

Brother Ironlion, do you think there will be a summer sale on Puretropin? I'm Beginning to run a little low and getting nervous lol .. The little woman already complains about what I spend on stuff! Haha

Brother Ironlion, do you think there will be a summer sale on Puretropin? I'm Beginning to run a little low and getting nervous lol .. The little woman already complains about what I spend on stuff! Haha
we will be carrying a summer sales on puretropin soon,

Back