• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Missing a pin and long term trt question

madman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I usually pin 100mg/week on Sundays. Had an issue and wasn't able to pin until Thursday so it had been a week 1/2 since the last pin. Now that it's Sunday again should I resume as normal or should I maybe wait till Tuesday and then go back to Sundays next weekend to even things out a little?

Side question I've been on TRT for 4-5 months for general wellness. I find myself having trouble focusing and just generally being tired when not on. I'm going to check my bloods again soon but I was fine previously (~650 prior to trt). I was thinking of doing a lil blast for the summer and then back to trt for a month and then PCt for a few months and see where my levels are at again. My concern being maybe the issue was elsewhere but relates (my natural e2 was pretty high, was thinking of just trying just estro blocker to see how I feel)

Does that sound like a good idea? Do Natty test levels drop faster when on trt for a long period of time? I figured if anything it wouldn't be a bad idea to let them kick back in once a year or so.

At that dose I'd just resume your normal schedule.
No need to re-adjust it.

With levels at 650ng/DL why on earth did you start TRT?
For most of us it's a lifelong commitment and we don't have the option of going back and forth.
I'd do your PCT and then have a full/complete set of labs done and determine if you truly need TRT and then make a decision going forward.
TRT isn't something you really start and stop randomly to be honest.

I just feel right on trt and tired as hell otherwise so I'm trying to figure out if this is gonna be a lifetime commitment or what. I'm just worried that science comes up with a different solution in time and this affects it.

I hear ya.
Well, it's definitely a lifelong commitment.

If you absolutely are gonna do it, I'd pin 50-60mg every 3.5 days and see how you feel with twice a week injections.
Probably more stability.

I was doing twice a week from the beginning for a few months and switched to once a week and haven't felt a difference. I have noticed that I'm not feeling a hundred mg/wk as much as I did initially so I might bump it up a little.

Is there a maximum that you can absorb per pin with 200 ml concentration bottles? Like would one 200 ml/1cc shot per week be absorbed fully?

It will all be absorbed. Larger depots (2 or 3cc) will take a little longer to absorb but you'll hardly notice that. Clinical studies will show the hormone curve stretching out a little, that's all.

The only way it doesn't get absorbed is if a sterile abscess forms around it due to the body thinking it's an infection (and if it's a non-sterile abscess, your body was right) -- then the oil gets walled off and never absorbed unless it's ruptured via injury. This isn't usually an issue for new users with no injection scar tissue in the muscle, however.

At natty levels of 650, why not try AI or SERM therapy instead? It could boost you to 1,000+ with only a pill and no HPTA shutdown (along with testicular atrophy and eventual permanent hypogonadism). You're on the fence about whether this is a long term commitment or not, and you're avoiding twice-a-week pins (which are wise with enanthate or cypionate), so the pill approach seems fitting. 25mg/day of clomid or 25mg/day aromasin, both worth a look.

Have you looked at HCG or AI alongside the TRT? You need labs for E2 and other stuff.

I just re-read above where you say your E2 is naturally high. You should definitely try the AI or SERM approach... being a hyper-aromatizer may be the entire story in your case, and fixing that by suppressing estrogen could boost T into high gear very cheaply and easily. No pins needed, no atrophy, no hypogonadism.

He knows his shit well said brother ! i agree
It will all be absorbed. Larger depots (2 or 3cc) will take a little longer to absorb but you'll hardly notice that. Clinical studies will show the hormone curve stretching out a little, that's all.

The only way it doesn't get absorbed is if a sterile abscess forms around it due to the body thinking it's an infection (and if it's a non-sterile abscess, your body was right) -- then the oil gets walled off and never absorbed unless it's ruptured via injury. This isn't usually an issue for new users with no injection scar tissue in the muscle, however.

At natty levels of 650, why not try AI or SERM therapy instead? It could boost you to 1,000+ with only a pill and no HPTA shutdown (along with testicular atrophy and eventual permanent hypogonadism). You're on the fence about whether this is a long term commitment or not, and you're avoiding twice-a-week pins (which are wise with enanthate or cypionate), so the pill approach seems fitting. 25mg/day of clomid or 25mg/day aromasin, both worth a look.

Have you looked at HCG or AI alongside the TRT? You need labs for E2 and other stuff.

I just re-read above where you say your E2 is naturally high. You should definitely try the AI or SERM approach... being a hyper-aromatizer may be the entire story in your case, and fixing that by suppressing estrogen could boost T into high gear very cheaply and easily. No pins needed, no atrophy, no hypogonadism.

Back