• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Erin moran 'happy days' star dead at 56

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ERIN MORAN 'HAPPY DAYS' STAR DEAD AT 56

Erin Moran who famously played Joanie Cunningham on "Happy Days" and its spinoff "Joanie Loves Chachi" has died ... TMZ has learned.

Moran shot to spotlight in the early 70s when she was cast on "Happy Days" as Joanie, the younger sister of Ron Howard's character. She continued the role in 1982 alongside Scott Baio in "Joanie Loves Chachi" but the show only lasted one season.

Erin had a tough time after her "Happy Days" stardom ... a combination of drinking and bizarre behavior that eventually landed her in a trailer park in Indiana. She had run out of money and was reportedly kicked out of the mobile home she shared with husband Steve Fleischmann.

Through her career, Moran also landed roles on "Murder, She Wrote," "Desperation Boulevard," and "Celebrity Fit Club."
She was 56.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/22/happy-days-star-erin-moran-dead/

Attachments

• 0422-erin-moran-getty-3.jpg
    0422-erin-moran-getty-3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 56
This is sad. Pisses me off 'they' need to diminish her life like she turned into a piece of trailer trash. I can see when I go, if anyone gave a fuck it would say "a combination of steroids, drinking and bizarre behavior" did him in. LOL

RIP Joanie

Unfortunate and at the same time sad how people from all walks of life are given the Golden ticket to success and know not what to do with it . My momz ( may she rest in peace ) used to tell me " never squander your money , work hard when your young and able bodied , and save , save , save , so one day when life has kicked you in the Ass@!!, and everyone you thought were your friends are no where to be found,....well at least you'll have Grant , Ben and jackson....if you take care of them...they will always be there when you need them...for many years as a teen and in my travels and life i never quite understood what she meant by that story . Till one day my best friend was killed in serving his Country. And our great Governing tyrants and dictators ( on the under of coarse) sit in their cushioned sofa...make 6 figures a year and if they are killed recieve a nice insurance policy that the Federal Government put in place...180,00 -250,000....while Sargeant Stone is killed in Action, serving his Country . His family recieved a miserly amount of 10,000 dollars...then and only then did i truly understand the meaning of the lecture my mom would instill , engrave in my mind . Thanks mom...because of you i am in a comfort zone that many could only wish they knew how to achieve.
R.I.P Joanie ...you gave us a few good laughs...may your journey be a little more comfortable now that you can rest.

Unfortunate and at the same time sad how people from all walks of life are given the Golden ticket to success and know not what to do with it . My momz ( may she rest in peace ) used to tell me " never squander your money , work hard when your young and able bodied , and save , save , save , so one day when life has kicked you in the Ass@!!, and everyone you thought were your friends are no where to be found,....well at least you'll have Grant , Ben and jackson....if you take care of them...they will always be there when you need them...for many years as a teen and in my travels and life i never quite understood what she meant by that story . Till one day my best friend was killed in serving his Country. And our great Governing tyrants and dictators ( on the under of coarse) sit in their cushioned sofa...make 6 figures a year and if they are killed recieve a nice insurance policy that the Federal Government put in place...180,00 -250,000....while Sargeant Stone is killed in Action, serving his Country . His family recieved a miserly amount of 10,000 dollars...then and only then did i truly understand the meaning of the lecture my mom would instill , engrave in my mind . Thanks mom...because of you i am in a comfort zone that many could only wish they knew how to achieve.
R.I.P Joanie ...you gave us a few good laughs...may your journey be a little more comfortable now that you can rest.
Odd 5th post but I laughed out loud at the Grant, Ben, and Jackson reference. Nice touch.

Agreeed
Put her in a sad bad light ...but the Media feeds on negative crap

I too am THERE ...comfortably solvent but far from rich and do not want to be..big money big problem s.
When I meet a hottie I go out to my 02 Nissan 1/4 ton ad say let see how she like s this....
Later I ll take her out in my Turbo Quattro (10 yr old)

I out grew stuffitus long before I retired

This is sad. Pisses me off 'they' need to diminish her life like she turned into a piece of trailer trash. I can see when I go, if anyone gave a fuck it would say "a combination of steroids, drinking and bizarre behavior" did him in. LOL

RIP Joanie

If you're a celebrity you can expect that kind of savage treatment.

Joanie was as cute a button. Many a young teen LHJO was had over her.

RIP

Back