• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New UK member

Minister

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All,

Wanted to say hello. Only been weight training for about 18 months. I noticed at the age of 44 that everything become heavy from carrying my young daughter to everyday things like hauling shopping from the car. Wish I had started earlier as I love so many things about training. I generally train 4 days a week amongst a hectic job with shite hours. I accept I am a complete newbie still. I struggle with belly fat and cant seem to get below 20% bf (I know thats bad) and must admit that I hate cardio but by no means lazy. I stumbled here searching for enhanced support and expertise. I seem to be doing better on Keto diet as I am carb sensitive but not comfortable with the low protein number. Looking for solutions

Anyway, thats me in a nutshell and thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge on the forum. Greatly appreciated :clapping:

Welcome. ..That is high on bf...look at your diet. ..if you're not up to speed get a book and do tons of research. ..then cardio is a must. ..finding something you enjoy is the key that way you will do it. ..those changes within a few months should yield some nice results. ..I wouldn't recommend gear at this point though. ..tons of research 1st. ..

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome brother, I'm also from the UK, not many of us here but good to see you sign up! Pm me if you need any help or advice or simply for a chat!

Start a new thread regrading your keto diet, list your stats there, perhaps even post a picture. Outline your current keto diet plan and I shall suggest any changes that my be beneficial.

Back