• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/ml CRIPPLING! lol

RoidUK47

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any suggestions on how to make this less painful?

I have tried heating the oil prior injecting but it does not make much of a difference.

Whole leg goes swollen for about 7 days after each pin and its impossible to bend it in this time due to the extreme pip. I literally can only smash legs once a week on pin day :roflmao:

Of course it is lol. It's got enough solvent to kill a rhino lol.

But seriously, high concentration gear always hurts like a bitch. I suggest getting some sterile oil, grapeseed or cottonseed. Cut that shit in half, so 1cc oil per 1cc of gear. Either combine it in sterile vials or in the syringe, but I like to heat it after mixing and swirl/shake it to get it to blend up. That's the best way in my opinion

Customers should assume that PIP is to be expected from high concentration products (even though lucky few will report otherwise).

Perform a deep tissue massage post injection to help disperse the oil.
PIP can be reduced or completely eliminated by adding other compounds into the same shot, such as Deca 300 or EQ 300.

Customers should assume that PIP is to be expected from high concentration products (even though lucky few will report otherwise).

PIP can be reduced or completely eliminated by adding other compounds into the same shot, such as Deca 300 or EQ 300.

Right? Dude high concentration gear will always hurt, no matter how good the quality is. It's still an absurd amount of hormone packed into a little bit of carrier lol.

OP, in case you're wondering why it hurts, the reason is that the carrier oil absorbs into the bloodstream long before that much hormone can. This leads to the hormone crystallizing inside the muscle, which causes the inflammation. Add to that the amount of solvents like BB that must be used to get it to hold in solution, and that causes additional chemical irritation.

Cutting it with straight oil works the best imo. Heating the area a couple times for 20 minutes will also help increase blood flow and get it to absorb a little quicker. I've also found that a single dose of adult (325mg) aspirin send to help by easing the pain and I also think it helps by thinning the blood. That's purely conjecture though.

Ibuprofen at 800mg a couple times a day really cuts down the inflammation, but ends up dragging the process out longer due to the decreased blood flow to the area. Foam rolling helps too, but don't overdo it because it can make it worse if you go too hard or too long.

I will give a deep tissue massage a try when next doing a shot. Had to google 'deep tissue massage' lol.

Right? Dude high concentration gear will always hurt, no matter how good the quality is. It's still an absurd amount of hormone packed into a little bit of carrier lol.

OP, in case you're wondering why it hurts, the reason is that the carrier oil absorbs into the bloodstream long before that much hormone can. This leads to the hormone crystallizing inside the muscle, which causes the inflammation. Add to that the amount of solvents like BB that must be used to get it to hold in solution, and that causes additional chemical irritation.

Cutting it with straight oil works the best imo. Heating the area a couple times for 20 minutes will also help increase blood flow and get it to absorb a little quicker. I've also found that a single dose of adult (325mg) aspirin send to help by easing the pain and I also think it helps by thinning the blood. That's purely conjecture though.

Ibuprofen at 800mg a couple times a day really cuts down the inflammation, but ends up dragging the process out longer due to the decreased blood flow to the area. Foam rolling helps too, but don't overdo it because it can make it worse if you go too hard or too long.

Thank you for the help mate will give it all a try i think it definitely needs diluting to 250mg with sterile oil. I have done a fair bit of home brew over the years so will filter some oil tonight.

Its strange though my first injection was 700mg of this gear 1.7ml! and i felt no pip whatsoever accept for a bit tender muscle. The last 2 250mg pins have been painful as fuck!

Why would injecting more create less pain? maybe because the 700mg pin would have acted more like a local anesthetic due to the huge amount of solvent?

Even with the oil absorbing before the hormone causing crystallization that should not delay absorption though should it? Because usually a shot will peak in 1-2 days post injection but it got me curious if the crystallization delays this.

Yeah I don't know why the first one wasn't so bad. Maybe a better site? I don't know.

The crystalization will slow the release to an extent. That's why you can actually do water based test suspension EOD, there was a study some that found it releases in a few pulses due to the crystalization and sedimentation of the hormone in the muscle. Of course the more micronized it is, the less it does this. I've been wanting to use suspension only at some point, but I bruise too bad to be able to use anything other than glutes.

But the EQ 500 is gtg right?! Lol
Just ordered 2 vials lol

Be sure to share your story wish us... if you survive that is.

600mg/ml I had 3 years ago had some PIP, but I know some mofos brew it at 800mg/ml.
It's possible as EQ raws are liquid at room temp, about as viscous as honey.

Feeling for you man. I went through a bottle of that shit (different source, same dosing though) a while back and it led to a pretty bad hip problem that took a few months to go away. Also gave me insane test-flu. Made it through the ordeal, but didn't get nearly as much gym time in as I would have liked because I felt so wrecked all of the time.

I found it a lot more tolerable in my delts for some reason. Problem is, I sleep on my side and sometimes it felt like I was sleeping on a baseball. Good luck to you.

I've read my people say that you shouldn't do this because it can further damage muscle tissue? Don't know how much this is bro-sci or real, anyone else care to chime in?

I've also used a 500mg/ml, but cut mine down to 50/50 with gso, It pins about the same to me as my TRT sunpharma that's dosed at 100mg/ml.

But the EQ 500 is gtg right?! Lol
Just ordered 2 vials lol

I've gone through 2 vials of Pharmacom's EQ500 at 1cc/eod, and had zero pip. I still have 2 on deck, and will launch into those in a few weeks after I finish off a couple vials of EQ400 from another source.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have any suggestions on how to make this less painful?

I have tried heating the oil prior injecting but it does not make much of a difference.

Whole leg goes swollen for about 7 days after each pin and its impossible to bend it in this time due to the extreme pip. I literally can only smash legs once a week on pin day :roflmao:

I second (or third) the cutting it with filtered and clean oil... From the research I have been doing, I would think getting some of that miglyol 840 that's on ebay and using that to cut it would be the best option. Its supposed to be thin as shit! That's what 'doomed' here says. I'll be receiving mine early next week. Its sold unfiltered but I bet the guy wouldn't mind making a few extra bucks to filter some if u didn't wanna do it yourself...

And EQ doesn't hurt in high concentrations I believe because its like a syrup at room temp, so it WILL NOT crystalize in your body.

I've read my people say that you shouldn't do this because it can further damage muscle tissue? Don't know how much this is bro-sci or real, anyone else care to chime in? ...
Deep tissue massage on a lump / abscess will most likely result in muscle tissue damage, however immediately post injection is absolutely fine.

Deep tissue massage on a lump / abscess will most likely result in muscle tissue damage, however immediately post injection is absolutely fine.
This.

If it IS infection, the lump you feel are the white blood cells isolating the infection. Rupture that protective ring and you have a world of problems on the horizon.

I just finished a bottle of test e 500. 1 gram a week, mixed with 4ml of primo with 1ml test e 500 twice a week with zero pip.

Feeling for you man. I went through a bottle of that shit (different source, same dosing though) a while back and it led to a pretty bad hip problem that took a few months to go away. Also gave me insane test-flu. Made it through the ordeal, but didn't get nearly as much gym time in as I would have liked because I felt so wrecked all of the time.

I found it a lot more tolerable in my delts for some reason. Problem is, I sleep on my side and sometimes it felt like I was sleeping on a baseball. Good luck to you.

What issue did it cause with your hip mate? Had some nice test flu after the 700mg pin but i expected it lol. I always sleep on my side and it sure is uncomfortable!

I second (or third) the cutting it with filtered and clean oil... From the research I have been doing, I would think getting some of that miglyol 840 that's on ebay and using that to cut it would be the best option. Its supposed to be thin as shit! That's what 'doomed' here says. I'll be receiving mine early next week. Its sold unfiltered but I bet the guy wouldn't mind making a few extra bucks to filter some if u didn't wanna do it yourself...

And EQ doesn't hurt in high concentrations I believe because its like a syrup at room temp, so it WILL NOT crystalize in your body.

Thanks man yeah this 500mg test is getting cut 50/50 without a doubt before i inject anymore!

Got to tell you though fella this shit is definitely the best testosterone i have used hands down! Sex drive is just dangerous right now and we are only in week 2!

The pain is fucking intense though. Its my own fault as the injection site was seriously swollen before the third pin and i put it in the same inflamed muscle. Seriously contemplating 300mg of tramadol right now. Or possibly some oramorph as i have a 200 mile motorcycle ride tomorrow and i can not bend my leg :roflmao:

This.

If it IS infection, the lump you feel are the white blood cells isolating the infection. Rupture that protective ring and you have a world of problems on the horizon.

Yeah but... that's your GEAR in there man! Trapped! Could just take 200mg amoxycilin and then punch it.

What issue did it cause with your hip mate? Had some nice test flu after the 700mg pin but i expected it lol. I always sleep on my side and it sure is uncomfortable

The pain is fucking intense though. Its my own fault as the injection site was seriously swollen before the third pin and i put it in the same inflamed muscle. Seriously contemplating 300mg of tramadol right now. Or possibly some oramorph as i have a 200 mile motorcycle ride tomorrow and i can not bend my leg :roflmao:

Led to me having a limp for about 45 days. Mostly better now, but I can't pin in that spot anymore, I think there was some muscle damage and it can't even take .5 ml of mct oil that I can't even feel 10 min later anywhere else. Definitely made it tough getting on and off the bike, even shifting would give me a little spasm sometimes. I'd recommend the tramadol so you don't lose as much mobility while riding.

I'm actually running a 300mg/ml blend right now that was fine for the first 2 weeks, but is now giving me the same huge knots everywhere I pin it. Tried thinning it out with a little test-e but it didn't help. I'm rotating between 4 sites on an eod schedule, and sometimes the muscle is just fucked by the time I get back to it and I have to get creative. Am considering going ed with less volume, but will likely run into the same problem with things not healing in time to get back to them.

Still, great fucking results on this stuff. Barely any sides from the tren and at 17 days in, it's like I can see my body changing by the day.

Back