• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Operation save TG's life

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fellow board members and everyone else. I reached a crucial decision and decided we all need to mentor Tommygunz and help him put the needle down and retire from all aas usage (trt is acceptable)

I present exhibit A to the forum
93747bf6f5425157f63310d4a576e309.jpg

5 straight years of pinz we are talking a pin here a pin there fucking pins everywhere!

Now take a look at exhibit b
1f3b575f179e7d22b9c5f6369dfa8d65.jpg

15 years on gear the past 5 was basically a blast. Tommy, quit while you are still healthy. Blasting and not working out is useless. Supposedly "Running primo" at 20%+ BF is a waste. They say 80% of gainz are made in the kitchen. Tommy the other 20% is in the god damn gym!

I don't want to hear shit about age either I know a bunch of jacked mutha fuccas at your age hell even some jacked more than us younger guys (me included)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uh oh...

Very unkind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im fuckin dying over here

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Fellow board members and everyone else. I reached a crucial decision and decided we all need to mentor Tommygunz and help him put the needle down and retire from all aas usage (trt is acceptable)

5 straight years of pinz we are talking a pin here a pin there fucking pins everywhere!

15 years on gear the past 5 was basically a blast. Tommy, quit while you are still healthy. Blasting and not working out is useless. Supposedly "Running primo" at 20%+ BF is a waste. They say 80% of gainz are made in the kitchen. Tommy the other 20% is in the god damn gym!

I don't want to hear shit about age either I know a bunch of jacked mutha fuccas at your age hell even some jacked more than us younger guys (me included)

Oh shit...

Trying to save someone time and money and most importantly his life is unkind? How?

I'm going to swap your nasty pills for some gentle salve. Apply three times a day on sensitive areas. Thanks.

As President of the Skip Foursome Foundation for Aging Seniors, we formally rebuke this thread. The older community provides much scientific knowledge that is badly needed for all these young bucks. Enjoy your weekend

As President of the Skip Foursome Foundation for Aging Seniors, we formally rebuke this thread. The older community provides much scientific knowledge that is badly needed for all these young bucks. Enjoy your weekend

Say what???

How the hell did I get thrown into this :paddle:

Damn this is gonna get good. Subbed...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

OKAo9XO.jpg

Eh let the guy do what makes him happy.

Get Shredded!
hey at least its really him...
keep sticking TG,
mr mouse u sir are just a bully

First off I don't know the whole story besides the two post I seen. But
its so easy for all of us to tell a new guy the gear is icing in the cake.
and yet ourselfs sometimes get so wrapped up in the gear part we neglect training and diet. It happens to everyone at one point or another.

I don't care who you are, 5 years of straight cycling is not healthy for anyone and yet if you still are 20% bf after that than you need to take a good hard look at what your missing.... Gear obviously isn't the answer

Now if you compete or make a living off cycling (strongman, powerlifting) might make more sense but you still gotta ask yourself if it's worth it... Do you really wanna push it?

Lets all be smart here and make wise decisions, set good examples for the rest to come. And honestly long cruises is where I make my best gains... Why because I'm more foucesed on my meal preps and training than I am my gear

Tg has always been a grumpy old man. Is this why?!?

Only the best. And they were free.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just ran out of all of the EQ he sent me, but I'm a believer in the stuff because of him. Now all I have left of his stuff is deca but I swore I'd never touch it again; I said the same thing about tren a few times too .

so TG pins sterons and posts about about it on a steron abuse forum, no way. next your gonna say he was paid in dildos by the captn

so TG pins sterons and posts about about it on a steron abuse forum, no way. next your gonna say he was paid in dildos by the captn

Unfortunately, recently there was a forklift incident at the dildo factory. Most of the current stock was destroyed. Captn is up in arms about what he should do.. So TG never received payment.

Damn. This shit is funny...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Back